• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach: CFYOW - Power Levels Edition

Daio

I think the biggest issue about scaling is I seen some people literally treat Soul Society as a planet and not a City/State Capital. It would make much more sense for scaling. And if there are other planets in Hueco Mundo and SS if they are really saying they are their own universe.
Why would it make more sense? Because you say so? Sereitei is already that. Soul Society is the planet and/or dimension. That dimension being the same size as the WOTL dimension which is based on our Earth and universe.

These are all facts, this isn't a matter of opinion.

T2K Baka

I think the biggest issue about scaling is I seen some people literally treat Soul Society as a planet and not a City/State Capital. It would make much more sense for scaling. And if there are other planets in Hueco Mundo and SS if they are really saying they are their own universe.

SS can't be a city/state capital. It's a planet at the minimum and universe at the max. WoTL represents our universe and SS is a dimension that mirrors it. It's safer to say that it's a planet since we got the Western Branch of the SS in London.

MShadows

Deathbat
Soul Society is not limited only to the Japanese side we saw in Bleach. That’s just the East Branch.

Soul Society’s West Branch is located all the way in Europe. London, to be more specific.

This means that Soul Society is without a doubt as big as the real Earth itself. Not counting separate dimensions like the Beast Realm and such, of course.

Sablés

Soul Society is not limited only to the Japanese side we saw in Bleach. That’s just the East Branch.

Soul Society’s West Branch is located all the way in Europe. London, to be more specific.

This means that Soul Society is without a doubt as big as the real Earth itself. Not counting separate dimensions like the Beast Realm and such, of course.
Yeah, BTW cleared this beyond a doubt

Medjaynegus

I wonder what the East Dragons look like

Medjaynegus

#15 and final

Kenpachi spread the news about Hisagi's Bankai, because he wanted to fight him. lol

Hikone is no longer as powerful as he once was, but he was still more powerful than a normal Shinigami

Aura is dead but she lives in Hueco Mundo now

Charlote is not as powerful as Nelliel or Harribel, but he is more beatiful, or so he says.

Yoruichi will probably kill Urahara if he goes too far

Tite Kubo and Narita's Notes

Is done. Have fun kids.
What happened to the links or imgur posts? I cant find anything anymore.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
What happened to the links or imgur posts? I cant find anything anymore.
They were taken down by the staff because of the new rules and regulations. Will probably edit them and post the pages instead, with important text when I have some time.

Can you post the exact paragraph?
There weren't many who could take on that thing (Hikone) that was in the form of a Soul Reaper. Ichigo Kurosaki and Kenpachi Zaraki could have, as well as Sosuke Aizen, if he actually wanted to win. Kisuke Urahara and Mayuri Kurotsuchi might have been able to match up to Hikone as well, if it wasn't a match of physical strength, but this was no opponent that an assistant captain-level Soul Reaper could face. Ginjo might also have been able to put up a decent fight, but he was currently supporting Aura…"

I'll find a pic. Kenpachi is confirmed the strongest Shinigama 6 yrs after the Thousand Year Blood War Arc actually. I underrated him.

He has feats & statements that have EYE PATCH BASE KENPACHI stronger than BANKAI SHUNSUI. He's RIDICULOUS in the light novel.

MShadows

Deathbat
There weren't many who could take on that thing (Hikone) that was in the form of a Soul Reaper. Ichigo Kurosaki and Kenpachi Zaraki could have, as well as Sosuke Aizen, if he actually wanted to win. Kisuke Urahara and Mayuri Kurotsuchi might have been able to match up to Hikone as well, if it wasn't a match of physical strength, but this was no opponent that an assistant captain-level Soul Reaper could face. Ginjo might also have been able to put up a decent fight, but he was currently supporting Aura…"

I'll find a pic. Kenpachi is confirmed the strongest Shinigama 6 yrs after the Thousand Year Blood War Arc actually. I underrated him.

He has feats & statements that have EYE PATCH BASE KENPACHI stronger than BANKAI SHUNSUI. He's RIDICULOUS in the light novel.
I’m pretty sure this one paragraph was discussed and debunked before. If memory serves, it was @Sablés himself who did so.

Sablés

I’m pretty sure this one paragraph was discussed and debunked before. If memory serves, it was @Sablés himself who did so.

TLDR: A summary on Reddit created a misconception that "only" those listed could beat Hikone, which somehow made Ginjo and them stronger than Ichibei and everyone else. The actual is just Hisagi quote running down an arbitrary list, not necessarily all the names fit for the task. Furthermore, this is not an objective assessment. The paragraph is just Hisagi self-deprecating, and there's at least 3 paragraphs like it throughout the volumes where Hisagi compares himself to multiple soul reaper captains unfavorably. He's not even an "assistant captain-level" shinigami anymore. He was overpowering Tokinada's zanpakuto prior to this, and he beats Hikone in this same duel using his true Zanpakuto.

Sablés

Also, it's six months, not years

During these past six months, Hisagi has continued to work his fingers to the bone as acting Captain of Squad 9 in place of Muguruma who was undergoing medical treatment for his zombified state.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference

TLDR: A summary on Reddit created a misconception that "only" those listed could beat Hikone, which somehow made Ginjo and them stronger than Ichibei and everyone else. The actual is just Hisagi quote running down an arbitrary list, not necessarily all the names fit for the task. Furthermore, this is not an objective assessment. The paragraph is just Hisagi self-deprecating, and there's at least 3 paragraphs like it throughout the volumes where Hisagi compares himself to multiple soul reaper captains unfavorably. He's not even an "assistant captain-level" shinigami anymore. He was overpowering Tokinada's zanpakuto prior to this, and he beats Hikone in this same duel using his true Zanpakuto.
Yeah, if we go by his own logic, Hisagi is on the same tier as Kenpachi, Aizen and Ichigo

Magnus

Hello fello Bleach maniacs. So What are we going with it about? Just Shinigami, Just Quincy, Hollows, Fullbring?

Shanal

Frosty Frost Boy
Small one of just living captains EoS:

Not sure if to put a gap between Kenpachi and others.

(SS+ merely indicates being capable of defeating some of the SS, not that they're above all SS's in general)

Top Bottom