• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach: CFYOW - Power Levels Edition

Medjaynegus

...they are the same...it's just if your reikaku is very developed like Lille's or like Ichigo your eyesight is robbed then it replaces.

And I still don't see how this has anything to do with your concluding KS can influence more than 5 senses or addressing my question regarding Yamaji's words
I mean regular people cannot hear hollows or see them. Yumichika and Orihime can smell people from far distances away, its clear regular senses don't operate like normal.

Medjaynegus

...and the latter happens when your reikaku is very developed/heightened. Literally what Shunsui said to explain why Lille mistook his solidified reiatsu for him. That doesn't mean you suddenly have a new sense

Putting aside your inventing a new sense, this still doesn't address the original question: Aizen said KS can influence the 5 senses, he never said anything about a 6th one, whatever that is.
Reikaku is apart of the other senses, it really isn't separate. Shunsui says you use both and reikaku eventually overwhelms the other. Yamamoto only worked because aizen was not using his shikai at the moment.

GilDLax

you do realize sensing reitsu isnt the same as seeing it, right? or you dont?
And I'm saying the latter is just a result of the former being heightened and at some point it takes over.

I mean regular people cannot hear hollows or see them. Yumichika and Orihime can smell people from far distances away, its clear regular senses don't operate like normal.
??? what are you trying to say?

Reikaku is apart of the other senses, it really isn't separate.
Except it is. Otherwise it wouldn't have a separate name: reikaku

Shunsui says you use both and reikaku eventually overwhelms the other.
That's what I have been saying... So it's still 2 separate senses, just that one overwhelms the other

Yamamoto only worked because aizen was not using his shikai at the moment.
So Yamamoto said he was sure he grabbed Aizen's arm because it was really Aizen's arm...why am I surprised?...

Medjaynegus

And I'm saying the latter is just a result of the former being heightened and at some point it takes over.

??? what are you trying to say?

Except it is. Otherwise it wouldn't have a separate name: reikaku

That's what I have been saying... So it's still 2 separate senses, just that one overwhelms the other

So Yamamoto said he was sure he grabbed Aizen's arm because it was really Aizen's arm...why am I surprised?...
I am saying reikaku is not a separate sense, its in unison with all senses. It takes over in the midst of battle. If you are too stupid to realize Aizen can fool reikaku, I can't continue this conversation.

GEWOON

Ok, so here we go.

The plan, in case Yhwach managed to kill the Reio, was for Ichigo to take its place. The only reason he is not the Reio, was because Yhwach absorbed the original's powers and become "it".

Honestly, is fuck up, considering Ichigo though of this guys as allies. Yet they would have no fucking problem subjecting him to the same state as the original Reio.

Nel's Balas feel like a punch in the head,

And she considers herself powerful enough to beat up Grimmjow and drag him back to Hueco Mundo, if she can catch him at the right moment.

Also, it was Nelliel together with Ichigo and the others that recued Harribel. So pretty much .

Also, just looking at Yhwach as the Reio, makes Halibel understand why Aizen hated that thing.

Killing Nelliel, Harribel and Grimmjow would throw the world out of wack and endanger the delicate balance that was created.

As long as a piece of their palaces stand, the Squad Cero can be "woken" again, and they won't die unless you destroy everything.

While is preferred for Ichigo to be present to seal Aizen as he is one of the few people that can fight him, Urahara feared he would influence his inner Hollow.

So, there is possibility his Hollow and Quincy powers had been restored too when his Bankai was. But this is doubtful, is never explicitly stated Ichigo's Hollow powers had come back.

The earthquakes around the world were powerful enough that people created religions

The boundaries were being destroyed, not the worlds themselves, the next friend that tells me Yhwach can destroy the world, I will put my dick in their mouth.

The Threes Bestias are stronger than Rudbornn.

Giselle can only turn Hollows into Zombies temporarily. What happens after that is anyone's guess.

Hashwalth's assistant/advisor, is stronger than some Sternritter, and she decided to remain by his side instead of becoming one herself.

Gerard is the retainer of the heart of the Soul King, not the Soul King's heart himself. Similar to Ukitake and the Mimihagi.

Haschwalth saw the future with the mask of the ruler, and saw that Uryu would do something that would make him lose face with Yhwach.

Uryu and his father may be able to use Vollsterndich.

Continued in:

Yhwach he was going to destroy all the worlds and the borders the feats of the manga come before the novels.

Jugo13

If Urahara stated Aizen could mess with his inner hollow isn’t that pretty much a confirmation though ? Also kinda off topic, but you ever find it weird that Lilttoto and Gisselle dodged auswhalen and only lost their vollstandig, Robert, Gerard and Jugram got hit directly by it and died. But Bazz B gets hits directly and only lost his vollstandig? Like what?
I think Auswahlen becomes more potent the more powerful Yhwach becomes, and the last one was amped by Soul King+ Ichigo's Quincy/Hollow powers. Jugram was left physically unscathed and didn't die immediately. The whole scene I think was to allude that Yhwach can't steal Uryu's powers in no way.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Great thread @Divell

I like how Ichibei and Oetsu are painted as the main 2 fighters in the zero division.
Thanks. Well they do have the strongest affiliation, but in the manga we are shown how Kirinji could take the blood from Oetsu in one go and replace it. He could hit anyone with that and just not replace and call it a day.

BossKitten

Thanks. Well they do have the strongest affiliation, but in the manga we are shown how Kirinji could take the blood from Oetsu in one go and replace it. He could hit anyone with that and just not replace and call it a day.

Lol, I never thought of that!

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Lol, I never thought of that!
Yeah, this guys are all op af.

Hikifune could theoretically trap just about anybody on her tree of life and drain them from their Reiatsu.

Senjumaru could create clones with her sewing and traps all over her place at will, so fast that no one could see her.

BossKitten

Yeah, this guys are all op af.

Hikifune could theoretically trap just about anybody on her tree of life and drain them from their Reiatsu.

Senjumaru could create clones with her sewing and traps all over her place at will, so fast that no one could see her.

Hopefully Kubo has some type of plan for them in the Hell arc. It's also good to know that their life is connected to their castle. It basically means that as long as they're fighting away from it, they'll just revive if they "die".

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Hopefully Kubo has some type of plan for them in the Hell arc. It's also good to know that their life is connected to their castle. It basically means that as long as they're fighting away from it, they'll just revive if they "die".
Yeah, they are functionally inmortal, just like Aizen.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
I always assumed the 3 worlds make a universe not each has their own universe
Is never stated to be a universe, but dimensions. At least solar system size for the Seireitei as they have their own sun and moon. But Hueco Mundo only has a moon. The human world is in essence the same place as our own.

hhuhiwi21

you do realize sensing reitsu isnt the same as seeing it, right? or you dont?
lets just say that ziz aizen's shikai allows him to change the viewers perception or sense of reiatsu and five senses basicallly hypnotizing them and the requirements is to cast sight upon blade but now that aizen no blade anymore basically seeing him or sensing him or just by him being there standing menacingly or not he can change the viewers perception sense naturally you can get stronger so that you sense doesnt get diluted

Medjaynegus

Is never stated to be a universe, but dimensions. At least solar system size for the Seireitei as they have their own sun and moon. But Hueco Mundo only has a moon. The human world is in essence the same place as our own.
Would that make the human world at least universe size? Hueco Muendo also has stars, so it should also be solar system-sized as well too.

Daio

Would that make the human world at least universe size? Hueco Muendo also has stars, so it should also be solar system-sized as well too.
WOTL is obviously a universe, it's based on our world. The Soul Society is identical in size to the WOTL. Hueco Mundo is likely in the same boat but that's not certain.

Csdabest

O.Y.D. Chris Styles
I think the biggest issue about scaling is I seen some people literally treat Soul Society as a planet and not a City/State Capital. It would make much more sense for scaling. And if there are other planets in Hueco Mundo and SS if they are really saying they are their own universe.

Top Bottom