• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach: CFYOW - Power Levels Edition

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference

Hikone went from where he was fighting Kenpachi, to land in a way that could be considered beatiful

Hikone attacks Hisagi but Hisagi manages to dodge

Kenpachi landed between him and destroy the ground, sending rubble towards everyone.
Hikone was planning on killing Aura before Kenpachi could follow them.

Kenpachi could end the fight if he went Shikai

Kenpachi and Hikone's Reiatsu could increase even more.
I guess Kenpachi without his eye-patch was still stronger than Hikone because for a moment he overpowered him.

Hisagi interrupts Kenpachi's fight

It seems Kenpachi can talk with Yachiru/Nozarachi and she convinced him to let Hisagi fight Hikone instead.
Kenpachi could break Hisagi's neck with a punch.
Kenpachi saw Hikone as someone who could put a true fight against him.

The onlyones who could defeat Hikone in battle are...

Ichigo Kurosaki and Kenpachi Zaraki, as well as Sosuke Aizen if he actually wanted to win.
Kisuke Urahara and Mayuri Kurotsuchi might have been able to match up to Hikone as well, if it wasn't a match of physical strength.
Ginjo may have actually put a decent fight as well but he was busy helping Aura with Yukio to prevent the palace from falling into everyone.

Hisagi never acquired Bankai during training with Kensei, but he did become stronger.

Essentially, every time he is close to dying. He simply doesn't.

Hikone shops Hisagi in half

Kazeshini calls refers to Zangetsu as White

I guess Nozarachi is special in the sense she manifested for years without any problem?

Only Kenpachi and Shunsui noticed the fight was not over

Also Hisagi revives.

Hikone kills Hisagi, over and over again, but Hisagi always comes back.

Every time Hisagi gets killed a new chain comes and heals him.

Tokinada told Hikone that the one Bankai he needed to watch out for was Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō

Hisagi's Bankai, Kazeshini Kojyo

Essentially this
When Hikone split Hisagi in half, chains came to wrap him up.

Last edited:

GilDLax

Uhm...KS should only interfere with 5 senses. Yamaji pretty much said reikaku is not hypnotized otherwise he wouldn't be that sure of the reiatsu in his gut when Aizen stabbed him. Yet now it is said even spiritual pressure perception is misled?

I thought Gin only said touching the blade only granted the touch-er to be immune and not that the shikai cannot activate at all...

The part about Shinji shikai-ing Shuuhei has interesting implication. He may have reversed Shuhei's vision but it's still just an optical illusion. Shuuhei's eyes should still be looking right at KS's release. So this means not only must you look at KS release, your brain also has to ''register'' its image for it to work. If you somehow convince yourself you're seeing something else then KS would not work?

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Uhm...KS should only interfere with 5 senses. Yamaji pretty much said reikaku is not hypnotized otherwise he wouldn't be that sure of the reiatsu in his gut when Aizen stabbed him. Yet now it is said even spiritual pressure perception is misled?

I thought Gin only said touching the blade only granted the touch-er to be immune and not that the shikai cannot activate at all...

The part about Shinji shikai-ing Shuuhei has interesting implication. He may have reversed Shuhei's vision but it's still just an optical illusion. Shuuhei's eyes should still be looking right at KS's release. So this means not only must you look at KS release, your brain also has to ''register'' its image for it to work. If you somehow convince yourself you're seeing something else then KS would not work?
Well there is a reason for Tosen being inmune to Kyoka Suigetsu

Keishin

Remember when Ginjo slashed Ichigo's eyes and Ichigo then learned to see the spiritual presence anyway, and remember when Lille vs Shunsui fight told us about reikaku-chikaku? Spiritual sensing is literally sight as well, not just being able to sense the presence.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference

Hisagi's Shikai is the chain, not the blades

Not even if Hisagi's body is blown away, he will still come back.

Hikone tried to extend his Blut outwards but the chains just fend it off, and whenever Hikone tries to attack either Hisagi or the sphere above, it will simply wrap around his body.
Essentially making him immoral.

The weakness of various Zanpakutō

Zangetsu's was the consumption of Reiatsu.
Senbonzakura's was the safe zone.
Nozarachi's was the burned in the user's body.
Katen Kyokotsu's was trapping allies in its effects.
Kyoka Suigetsu's weakness was the prevention of complete hypnosis.

Hisagi's Bankai also heals the enemy.

The effect that creates resembles the world that before the current one.
Also, while not as strong as Kenpachi, Hisagi's blades can cut through Hikone's Hierro.

Hisagi's Bankai, essentially forces a draw.

If Hisagi or his enemy doesn't have friends, they both end up half dead and that's it.
Also, they still feel the pain of every attack inflicted on them.

Hikone is full of openings and Hisagi could have killed him at any point.

Of course Hikone was still stronger, but the lack of experience makes him an easy target.

Hisagi's victory and Hikone falls to his knees.

Ikomikidomoe eats part of Hikone's soul and Kenpachi kills him.

Kenpachi kills him with his Shikai. Ikomikidomoe had already weakened Ichibei's seal, and was much stronger than before.
Kenpachi calls him a wimp.

Aura and Urahara save Karakura Town and drop the palace into Garganta

Tokinada is done off by a random child.

Last edited:

Prince Idonojie

How can Ginjo's GT be as strong as Ichigo's most powerful ones (the likes that can easily split steroid Juha in half) if he's supposedly only on Tokinada's level or something in reiatsu?:wink

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
How can Ginjo's GT be as strong as Ichigo's most powerful ones (the likes that can easily split steroid Juha in half) if he's supposedly only on Tokinada's level or something in reiatsu?:wink
The Tokinada's Reiatsu lv or above was stated in base.

The Getsuga was in Bankai.

BreakingBack5

I do agree that Bankai Ginjo’s getsuga being as strong as Ichigo’s strongest one, which would presumably mean a true bankai hollowfication getsuga is very much untrue

MShadows

Deathbat
I do agree that Bankai Ginjo’s getsuga being as strong as Ichigo’s strongest one, which would presumably mean a true bankai hollowfication getsuga is very much untrue
Ichigo’s strongest GT is the one that oneshot SK Yhwach.

Massive bullshit on Ginjo’s GT being anywhere near to that level

GilDLax

Well there is a reason for Tosen being inmune to Kyoka Suigetsu
Tousen is outright blind. Of course he didn't see anything...

Remember when Ginjo slashed Ichigo's eyes and Ichigo then learned to see the spiritual presence anyway, and remember when Lille vs Shunsui fight told us about reikaku-chikaku? Spiritual sensing is literally sight as well, not just being able to sense the presence.
I didn't say otherwise...?

GilDLax

Does this mean from now on Shuuhei can only be beaten by people vastly stronger than him (reiatsu crush or speedblitz etc.) and can literally force a draw with anyone below that tier? Hikone has reiatsu comparable to even Zaraki's and is still affected so only Aizen and his equals can probably reiatsu-crush Hisagi...

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
#15 and final

Kenpachi spread the news about Hisagi's Bankai, because he wanted to fight him. lol

Hikone is no longer as powerful as he once was, but he was still more powerful than a normal Shinigami

Aura is dead but she lives in Hueco Mundo now

Charlote is not as powerful as Nelliel or Harribel, but he is more beatiful, or so he says.

Yoruichi will probably kill Urahara if he goes too far

Tite Kubo and Narita's Notes

Is done. Have fun kids.

MShadows

Deathbat
#15 and final

Kenpachi spread the news about Hisagi's Bankai, because he wanted to fight him. lol

Hikone is no longer as powerful as he once was, but he was still more powerful than a normal Shinigami

Aura is dead but she lives in Hueco Mundo now

Charlote is not as powerful as Nelliel or Harribel, but he is more beatiful, or so he says.

Yoruichi will probably kill Urahara if he goes too far

Tite Kubo and Narita's Notes

Is done. Have fun kids.
So Aura is still alive, just as a soul now. Didn’t know that. I guess Hueco Mundo now has 3 strong female figures at its top.

KennethLT

Nice to have the official. A lot of mistranslations have been going around lately.

I’ll speak my mind about other characters later on, but I want to talk about one of my faves.

Aizen, seems like the dude knew pretty much everything plot related in the story. I assumed he was in the dark about somethings, but to say the dude is night omniscient is not much of a hyperbole. It’s more correct to say the dude is Kubo’s mind inserted into the story.

GilDLax

the spiritual sight is a sixth sense. you can see without eyes. spiritual sensing is a seventh sense.
...they are the same...it's just if your reikaku is very developed like Lille's or like Ichigo your eyesight is robbed then it replaces.

And I still don't see how this has anything to do with your concluding KS can influence more than 5 senses or addressing my question regarding Yamaji's words

Keishin

...they are the same...it's just if your reikaku is very developed like Lille's or like Ichigo your eyesight is robbed then it replaces.

And I still don't see how this has anything to do with your concluding KS can influence more than 5 senses or addressing my question regarding Yamaji's words
no, "this reiatsu... its ichigos!" is spiritual sensing.
ichigo seeing without eyes is spiritual sight.

yamamoto doesnt, and will never be able to, spiritually see where aizen is (6th sense), only feel (7th sense).

GilDLax

no, "this reiatsu... its ichigos!" is spiritual sensing.
ichigo seeing without eyes is spiritual sight.
...and the latter happens when your reikaku is very developed/heightened. Literally what Shunsui said to explain why Lille mistook his solidified reiatsu for him. That doesn't mean you suddenly have a new sense

yamamoto doesnt, and will never be able to, spiritually see where aizen is (6th sense), only feel (7th sense).
Putting aside your inventing a new sense, this still doesn't address the original question: Aizen said KS can influence the 5 senses, he never said anything about a 6th one, whatever that is.

Keishin

...and the latter happens when your reikaku is very developed/heightened. Literally what Shunsui said to explain why Lille mistook his solidified reiatsu for him. That doesn't mean you suddenly have a new sense

Putting aside your inventing a new sense, this still doesn't address the original question: Aizen said KS can influence the 5 senses, he never said anything about a 6th one, whatever that is.
it is a "new sense" - its spiritual sight from your body, not eyes. you need eyes to see.

Top Bottom