• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Brave Souls General Discussion

Keishin

Gift box update is now live. Everything (except soul tickets or characters) you buy or get as rewards from point events go directly to the inventory so no more bullshit with emptying gift box every time you complete a run. Much less of a headache just buying shit and not having to worry about that anymore.

Cirsium

Honestly, it would make sense for the Tres Bestias to have new units considering the focus they got on episodes 2 and 3, but I just want more Sternritters to be added to the game.

Keishin

Since EoM seems to be premium I'm going to grind more to try to get Ichigo. Thank god I got Uryu off his singles tho since I only had green pot Kenpachi (worst tech pot character in the game).

Cirsium

I wonder if Klab will make a new opening for the game. It has been 2 years since they made the last one, and now that the TYBW anime is airing is the perfect chance for another.

Keishin

Maybe on the new years, right now they're starting to stack up on new premium units more than before so they're not yet building on the TYBW hype.

I just beat awakened ER Yhwach while everyone else were unable to revive anymore. Don't really have any good mind units but Rukia has 500% Last Ditch Revival so I managed to carry.

Keishin

Got the new Ichigo at step 2 not sure if I should go any deeper. Maybe I'll just waste a heart sms on him and call it quits.

Top Bottom