• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Brave Souls General Discussion

Keishin

Jidanbo ER seems worse than Szayel. And Szayel's was awakened. Can't wait to see how bad the AER for Jidanbo is going to be...

But I got 3/5 swimsuit Unohana with T15 for double weaken defense and she claps incredibly hard (close to 1.5-2m damage from soul bomb). So today is easy day to collect red normal potions. I'm going to have to T20 her when I get more blue pots. Hopefully she comes back in this year's swimsuit banner filler so I can 5/5 her, then she would probably be amazing in AER once it comes.

People don't even realize that a character with weakening and weaken defense is pretty much as powerful as a character with weakening and bombardment, because weakening+40% devastation = bombardment levels of dmg. Bombardment units don't get devastation while weaken defense units do so you can stack 2x weaken defense on characters like Swimsuit Unohana.

Keishin

Rain + pride + slashes. Most likely two units. Ichigo is definitely getting a 7th anni unit but the other one could be anyone.
Sounds kind of emotional and relaxing which would fit couple of the female characters.

Last edited:

Zeit

★★★★★
So Uryu and another Quinchigo. :ahmm

Yeah I'm down for that, both look pretty cool, particularly the former's special attack. Hoping Komamura finally gets his Beyond Bankai version in Part 2.

Keishin

They might announce part 2 units in this live stream like they did last year.

I definitely want that Uryu.
Ichigo has a new Strong Attack 1 while Uryu has a completely new mechanic with a bar meter which will probably be great in AER next month.

Longer version of the OST in the making of video. Very powerful use of electric guitar.

Last edited:

Keishin

By the way the 7th anni Ichigo has a shared status immunity of 61 seconds as long as allies get affected by the same ailment as him. This means that because the Ichigo has the best 2nd SA in the game along with sharpshooter, he's worth using in every single Guild Quest if this ability works in GQ. So the bonus abilities and links or accessories for puddles can now be swapped with better stuff. Since the Ichigo also has the best nuke in the game along with Xmas Noel he will be replacing a lot of characters.

Uryu seems like the best unit in the game with his skills and clearing speed but it's going to be important to see how that bar gauge ability stacks up in actual gameplay. It's perfect for arena and maybe AER and he has the best stuff for IT but won't help in GQ etc. But he does have Debuff and weakening on soul bomb.

Keishin

It's the first Ichigo with the best 2nd SA in the game at least. Unlike ABI or 5th anni Ichigo he doesn't have that much mobility in comparison sadly, he's mainly meant to do massive amounts of damage with SAs and Soul Bomb. He's far superior to Noel in that sense despite both of them having the best nuke in the game, though Noel has only weakening status ailment so she can use it more often than Ichigo can in Guild Quest as Ichigo's paralysis will be active for longer.

Keishin

Almost 4k orbs in the anniversary banner and pulled like 4-5 Aizens. Got my Aizen to 5/5 SP500 max transcendence and also got 7th anni Ichigo but no Uryu. I wanted Uryu the most but idk maybe Klab thinks I go all in on Aizen.

From Choose a 6* ticket I got my 5th copy of Swimsuit Retsu.

Basior

I'm wondering about the EoM banner.

Lasy year right after 6 anniv Aizen we got Beyond Bankai Yama, Shunsui and Ukitake.

Cirsium

TYBW units are back. Kinda disappointing it wasn't a new character, but at least it means we can get then in the future.

Keishin

Wait I don't get what they mean by Yamamoto having +40% weakening and +40% burning damage because there's no way this stacks, right?

Noel and 7th anni ichigo have the strongest nukes in the game with
- +80% SP boost
- Bombardment
- Weakening

But Yama has
- +80% SP boost
- Bombardment
- Weakening
- +40% on weakened enemies
- +40% on burning enemies
- Weaken Defense (+30% damage)

How is that supposed to go? Does he literally do +110% more damage than Ichigo and Noel?

Last edited:

Zeit

★★★★★
Anni luck still holding strong. :geg

2k to get Yama, picked up some old dupes and Young Isshin along the way. Free pull got me Kirinji.

Keishin

Grinded some orbs to do 4 multis hopefully now I get something.

Fullbring Toshiro... zombie would have been new.
True Shikai ichigo... dupe
True Shikai Ichigo... dupe
New Yhwach. PVP meta+melee NAD unit with Booster for multiple Guild Quests. Today is a Kisuke day for AER so it's easy to grind pots for Yhwach too since he's heart unit.
New Yhwach. 2/5.
TYBW Shikai Rukia. Dupe.
TYBW Nemu from singles. New.

Not sure if I should go for Stamina+Defense or Attack+FCS on Yhwach.

Last edited:
Still it can be used in BBS, it's not like they did not allow Bankai Shunsui or Yamamoto even though those can hurt allies.

This Bankai seems Perfect for a special attack killing all foes on the screen
wouldnt be shocked if that's a later version of him down the line, and Azashiro getting something like it to

Keishin

The mid month banner has the first 5* premium unit hanataro in the game. Funny how he only got a seasonal unit before when it should be the other way around. I wonder if they're going to drop Ryunosuke right after him to complete the whiny duo.

Keishin

An update is coming where all the point event loot will be automatically going to the inventory so the player doesn't have to keep emptying the gift box constantly.

Also won an arena match with 6 point difference... Unohana has such wide range attacks I managed to get winning points just from waves of mobs.

Keishin

They announced beyond bankai Toshiro ages ago too... nowhere to be seen despite him being so popular. I think we've had 3 Unohanas in that time period (Swimsuit, Beyond Bankai, the power one from the most recent mid-month banner).

Basior

They announced beyond bankai Toshiro ages ago too... nowhere to be seen despite him being so popular. I think we've had 3 Unohanas in that time period (Swimsuit, Beyond Bankai, the power one from the most recent mid-month banner).
I believe Toshiro was not announced but I'm not sure.

The first 7 announced were
Yamamoto
Shunsui
Ukitake
Urahara
Shinji
Mayuri
Gin

And keter we got those which were not announced such a Yoruichi, Sui-feng, Unohana and Zaraki.

I believe anniversary Ichigo and Byakuya were confirmed as ones and one can make an argument for Anniversary Aizen. I think we will get whole BoS Gotei so that means Toshiro, Komamura, Tousen as well.

Sasakibe, Renji and Ikkaku would be neat or some Visored Captains, Isshin, Tessai, Ginjo or Royal Guard.

With Yoruichi whose Shikai was not revealed getting one sky is the limit here.

Top Bottom