• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Brave Souls General Discussion

Basior

So we ended up with Cocoa Society Grimmjow and Ulquiorra.

Grimmjow looks like using Barragan's Ressurection.

Skiltron

Fatskip.

So boring
As Tomorrow is 28th there a chance we will get a new banner.
If we will get more Beyond Bankai we have the likes of:
Mayuri (confirmed to get one)
Gin (confirmed to get one)
Hitsugaya (we all know we he will get one)
Komamura (if Soi Fon got one he will also get something)
Tousen (maybe together with Komamura)
Any of the other Visored Captains
Renji
Ikkaku (would love to see one)
Sasakibe (also can be awesome)
Royal Guard? (Yoruichi made a precedense of Shinigami without revealed Shikai getting this form)
Isshin?
Tessai?
Rukia?
Iba?
Isane?
Lisa?
Hisagi?
Ginrei?

I have a feeling all of the BoS Gotei gets one (I consider 6th anniversary Aizen as one). Rest all are wishful thinking.

It would be good to finally getting the older Kenpachis, Roka etc.

Dude. Don't waste energy speculating. The roster for Beyond Bankai has long been confirmed to be the OG Gotei 13 + Yoruichi Shinji and Urahara.

Keishin

They updated arena so that you get rank rewards after every match now. You don't have to level up characters for those arena tokens (so people who have rank 10 all characters wouldnt be able to get any of those anymore). I wonder how the rank 10 rewards look like. also got bunch of orbs from updated task thingy in arena.

These are rewards for losing with a rank 8 character.

and looted these from the task thing.

Basior

People will be happy that some canon characters from SAFWY appear.

I guess we will get the Arrancar at some point.

Maybe more Beyond Bankai in between.

Medjaynegus

The Kenkpachi with the monsters, is that his Shikai release command? Also, what are the human puppets Azasjiro is shown in the background? Does this mean some aspects of SAFWY is canon now?

Keishin

The Kenkpachi with the monsters, is that his Shikai release command? Also, what are the human puppets Azasjiro is shown in the background? Does this mean some aspects of SAFWY is canon now?
The Kenpachis themselves are obviously canon :pepethink

Yes Gagaku Kairō is Kuruyashikis shikai.

Keishin

What is his zanpakuto special ability
Kuruyashiki’s shikai is a living type Zanpakutou, like Unohana’s Minazuki. A white monster. The size of a bear. It has no eyes, nose, ears or limbs. Only a mouth with large fangs. There are 13 of them floating around Kuruyashiki.

Colmillo

Kuruyashiki’s shikai is a living type Zanpakutou, like Unohana’s Minazuki. A white monster. The size of a bear. It has no eyes, nose, ears or limbs. Only a mouth with large fangs. There are 13 of them floating around Kuruyashiki.
So it just eats people?

Basior

because he never used it because it would have killed his subordinates too in the rukongai
Still it can be used in BBS, it's not like they did not allow Bankai Shunsui or Yamamoto even though those can hurt allies.

This Bankai seems Perfect for a special attack killing all foes on the screen

Keishin

Log in now to get a free SAFWY/CFYOW 5* unit and another free pull on the Kenpachi banner.

I got a 3rd BB Shunsui. Pot unit, weakening with charge 3rd SA and a tracking vortex as 2nd. Not bad but not too useful either since its just the atk slot. Or maybe a defensive slot would be better to keep him alive in GQ...

Free banner: BB Shunsui (3/5 now)
Kenpachi banner:
1st step (free): Aura (like 8/5 now)
2nd step: bankai shinji (2/5 now)
5th step (tsukishima multi): Zaraki Kenpachi (best in banner SA DPS wise), 2015 shusuke amagai (trash)
6th step: cfyow nel (new), Azashiro Kenpachi

I guess with Zaraki being a power soul reaper killer, his competition is really big with bankai hikone, lille, bankai shinji, sps byak etc. so they needed to make him hit on the next level.

Last edited:

Glotoneria

I got Beyond Ressureccion Aaroniero on the free SAFWY/CFYOW pull which is awesome!

I also later got regular Aaroniero from a raid so now I have both verions of my favorite character!!:)

Glotoneria

What makes aaroniero your favorite character?

His grotesque appearance and his zanpakutou is a tentacle sucker hand. Also, in BBS he can Poison foes and Poison is my favorite attack type in other games like Pokemon. I also love his special move where he just smashes over the opponent in Ressureccion and poisons them.

I like to think of his Poison attacks in BBS as being like a digestive acid. Poison is often thought of as being corrosive in fiction so it fits. So his attacks are him shooting digestive acid everywhere.

Top Bottom