• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Brave Souls General Discussion

Takahashi

I'm with Eyeshield 21
I have yet to actually pull a 5 star on a non-guaranteed ticket, so I'm looking forward to missing out on even more good characters :pek

Clowe

King of Nothing
My name is also the same as here, I believe I have an Toshiro main right now, feel free to add me anyone who's interested.

Exciting news though, never expected the game to get ahead of the anime like this, and SP is even collaborating with them by providing them with official illustrations and coloring for them.

I wonder if this means we'll see the anime back sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Uraharа

Aardbei
I switched over to the global version last week since I was getting trouble with the language barrier. I'm maining a lvl 86 Renji and my username is Wynruit. I added you @Clowe, but couldn't find any Yagami1211

I wonder if this means we'll see the anime back sooner rather than later.
Feels like a big step towards it. I dunno why SP would care so much about the colors if they aren't gonna do anything with the final arc in the future.

Yagami1211

Tojo Clan Yondaime
I switched over to the global version last week since I was getting trouble with the language barrier. I'm maining a lvl 86 Renji and my username is Wynruit. I added you @Clowe, but couldn't find any Yagami1211

Feels like a big step towards it. I dunno why SP would care so much about the colors if they aren't gonna do anything with the final arc in the future.

I just added you. 6* Lv 110 Komamura

Clowe

King of Nothing
It's the one from the image.

Full hollow ichigo with half the mask and the full bankai outfit.

Jouninja

That is Ichigo's true, final form using all his powers at 100%. Awesome design, he's got his 2nd stage Hollow Mask on, Bankai outfit, and long hair to show that he's at the pinnacle. He would have stomped in that form without having the side effect of losing his power like with Mugetsu form.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Have to buy a new phone. The old one doesn't let me keep it for more than 2 updates.

Also, more than new design looks like simply the two Zangetsu merged, with Ichigo as the face.

I don't like it, it feels like a fanwork.

Also, don't see main characters? Where Rukia? Renji? Aizen? Kon? I wanna smash something with muscular Kon.

That indeed should've been Ichigo's Final Form. Long hair makes him OP. He got rekd by Yhwack because he lacked that.

And the original Bankai outfit (while a bit ragged) is awesome.

Uraharа

Aardbei
Who did you guys get as for your free 6* anniversary pull? I got Ukitake.
Also, I kept getting 4* characters only on the step up event, until the sixth step where I got 3 5* at once. And look what I got

Last edited:

Xhominid

The Avaricious
I grabbed the game again and the first pull was SO FUCKING generous(when I restarted).

Got a 5* Retsu Unohana...
The game knew I loved Unohana that time. And I grabbed 6* Haineko because I didn't know what category Toshiro was in...

Uraharа

Aardbei
Global version until the end of the Arrancar arc. Japanese version currently at the first half of the Fullbring arc

You can summon all the FB arc characters in the global version though.

Takahashi

I'm with Eyeshield 21
Got FB Byakuya

No clue how this plays though.

Yeah, FB characters are in, but the main story isn't that far yet.

It's pretty simple, there's normal attacks, strong attacks and specials and you can specialize in different ways, although some characters are better at certain combinations than others. Use accessories of the same type as your character to double their effect and link them with characters that add to their strengths. You also get bonuses for building teams of similar characters (Humans, Captains, Espada etc.)

Sablés

Yeah, FB characters are in, but the main story isn't that far yet.

It's pretty simple, there's normal attacks, strong attacks and specials and you can specialize in different ways, although some characters are better at certain combinations than others. Use accessories of the same type as your character to double their effect and link them with characters that add to their strengths. You also get bonuses for building teams of similar characters (Humans, Captains, Espada etc.)
That does sound simple.

How effective is the unit (FB Byakuya) in particular though?

Top Bottom