• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Anniversary Chapter 2021 - Discussion Thread

Keishin

So It’s been awhile then.

Guess waiting 2 more years wouldn’t hurt :bury
He's worked on
1) Bleach end
2) CFYOW novels
3) Sakura Wars
4) Burn the Witch OS
5) Bleach JET
6) BTW volume, Bleach anime announcement, BTW movie
7) Klub outside
8) Bleach Hell chapter
9) Kubo working on the Bleach anime, Bleach exhibition
10) BTW vol 2 SHOULD be next

Last edited:

Colmillo

He's worked on
1) Bleach end
2) CFYOW novels
3) Sakura Wars
4) Burn the Witch OS
5) Bleach JET
6) BTW volume, Bleach anime announcement, BTW movie
7) Klub outside
8) Bleach Hell chapter
9) Kubo working on the Bleach anime
10) BTW vol 2 SHOULD be next
Kubo :blessed

Breadman

#1 Kale Fan
As an artist and graphic designer myself, Kubo can take as long as he damn wants.

I couldn't imagine the PTSD I would have if I had to do a weekly mangaka schedule for 10+ years. :blobsweat

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Like, I would actually welcome Bleach being monthly from now on or even more sporadic than that. I don't need weekly releases to keep me pumped - and those working conditions are fucking garbage. But the anniversary oneshot was so much more digestible than your average Bleach chapter, it's not even funny.

Just wanna see this started in some official way.

I just want to see Ichigo's power expanded on and explained properly, since it was rushed to fuck in the final battle.

Since his Shikai is his normal old school Shikai again... is his Bankai gonna be the same again too?

If that's the case I'd like to maybe see a controlled version of the H2 form with no mask, with 2 horns instead of 1.

Since it's a "Hell Arc", it'd be fitting for the setting.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Not even Kubo knows what’s going on considering the nonsense he answered with when asked

You mean the whole "he has 2 swords but one sword is a scabbard and the scabbard can disappear if Ichigo wants so he's only chilling with one sword cause" thing?

Yeah, that be dumb.

Our mortal minds can't comprehend Kubo's 5D genius :kubo
It was all like.

This is Ichigo's True Zanpakuto.

But actually, his original Zanpakuto was his True Zanpakuto.
:blinkwhat:kubo

So all that whole process was really for... was to remove those limiters Yhwach Zangetsu placed on his Shinigami Power.

Why go through such a convoluted process... guess Kubo be Kubo.

Last edited:

rharyx211

Just think of it as Yhwach breaking his "true" forged zanpakuto, so in that moment Ichigo simply reverted to how he used to manifest Zangetsu before when he didn't have an actual zanpakuto at all -- just manifesting a sword out of his ass.

Vagueness

Sooooo are we ever getting another chapter? It's been over a year now and haven't heard anything. Man i hope we get more.

Velocity

The Writing Writer
Sooooo are we ever getting another chapter? It's been over a year now and haven't heard anything. Man i hope we get more.
If we get any more, it'll be a long while yet I think. If Kubo really is going to do a Hell Arc, he's probably going to announce it after a batch of episodes end. He may even wait for the entire Thousand Year Blood War arc to be animated first, then announce that the Hell Arc is coming out soon.

MShadows

Deathbat
If we get any more, it'll be a long while yet I think. If Kubo really is going to do a Hell Arc, he's probably going to announce it after a batch of episodes end. He may even wait for the entire Thousand Year Blood War arc to be animated first, then announce that the Hell Arc is coming out soon.
That would mean another 3 or so years. That’s ridiculous.

Keishin

Bleach panel will be on jump festa super stage EX while Burn the Witch will be on the bandai namco panel. I wonder what news we're getting.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
Being fair to him, Yhwach is basically the Christ figure of this verse. The Anti-Christ would probably be a great guy by that logic. :jaeshrug

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
I for one, eagerly await for my cursing inclined red haired freckled Irish dragon riding thicc girl.

Gimme all those fetishes, Kubo.

Top Bottom