• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Anniversary Chapter 2021 - Discussion Thread

Cobalt

Sounds like the Season 2 announcement. I like the story, wonder where Kubo plans to go next with it.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Can we get this arc going already?

I really want to see every dead character warped by Hell. Probably Unohana most of all. A rematch with Bankai Zaraki and her would be fucking fantastic.

Sablés

Can we get this arc going already?

I really want to see every dead character warped by Hell. Probably Unohana most of all. A rematch with Bankai Zaraki and her would be fucking fantastic.
damn, it's been...6 months or more?

what's kubo doing? 1 chapter shouldn't take this long.

Colmillo

what's kubo doing? 1 chapter shouldn't take this long.
Kubos Probably working on the anime adaptation,I would imagine he needs to give some input into something’s.

I don’t really know,That’s just my guess though as I don’t Have Any clue as to how this goes.

or

Spoiler:
he’s planning on how to draw starks hell design

Keishin

It's never impossible to get content sometime this year but he's not going to be working on it like he's going to be printing volumes.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
What was the pacing of Burn the Witch when it was being released? Monthly?

I know he's focusing on BtW first and foremost alongside the anime stuff so I know it'll be slow as hell but man, I wants me some Bleach. You don't set up Kazui as some anti-christ hell child and tease so much cool shit to leave us hanging.

vicucha

One thing is for sure this is not going to release normally like Bleach did. So I would just sit and be patient, we're lucky enough we're getting this even.

lol 4th dimension reiatsu

What was the pacing of Burn the Witch when it was being released? Monthly?

I know he's focusing on BtW first and foremost alongside the anime stuff so I know it'll be slow as hell but man, I wants me some Bleach. You don't set up Kazui as some anti-christ hell child and tease so much cool shit to leave us hanging.

I think it was, and BtW2 was already being sketched back then apparently.

MShadows

Deathbat
Kubo said during the expo that the story is kinda hard to put on page. I think he just doesn’t wanna draw another 40+ pages long chapter. Be it laziness or whatever.

With BtW Season 2 supposedly coming out first and him also working on the anime we’ll probably get the next Bleach chapter in 2024 lol

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
If Bleach has taught me anything, it's patience :lmao

Last edited:
Top Bottom