• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Anniversary Chapter 2021 - Discussion Thread

Kingslayer

Prince of Darkness
Hell should have its own forms. At least we know of the phosphoplasm/will o' wisps and the fact their bodies transform in different ways and don't contain reiatsu.

99% sure we going back to Burn the Witch next.

It seems like kubo will likely converge both the universe. The new villain whoever he is will be bigger threat than Aizen or yhwach.

I expect western society and Eastern one to team up. Kubo probably had planned this up .

Imagine Ichigo learning western shinigami techniques .

Kingslayer

Prince of Darkness
We just found out what Ichigo does for a living. He’s a translator.
Remember that interview with Kubo in which he mentions Ichigo majoring in English literature in college? Ichigo can canonically speak English.

:tupac
Well i can totally see crossover happening.

Ichigo perhaps will go to England to meet the western Shinigami after all.

Medjaynegus

It seems like kubo will likely converge both the universe. The new villain whoever he is will be bigger threat than Aizen or yhwach.

I expect western society and Eastern one to team up. Kubo probably had planned this up .

Imagine Ichigo learning western shinigami techniques .
There are no western shinigami, they do not deal with souls

Kingslayer

Prince of Darkness
Actually start to think Yhwach and Aizen were right all along how soul society was fucked up.

Did Aizen knew all of this ? That would just make tragic hero in many ways he wanted soul king removed due to situation like captains from hell coming for retribution.

Also Aizen disappearing makes no sense. He is sealed up in muken. Unless Royal guard covered it up saying Aizen disappeared after yhwach was made up.

I can totally see Aizen getting released again. Perhaps we might see his bankai .

MShadows

Deathbat
I don’t know what Kubo has in plan, but if he plans on having Yamamoto return then I’d like it if Hell somehow returned him to his prime so we can see the monster that defeated Yhwach a thousand years prior.

Kingslayer

Prince of Darkness
I don’t know what Kubo has in plan, but if he plans on having Yamamoto return then I’d like it if Hell somehow returned him to his prime so we can see the monster that defeated Yhwach a thousand years prior.
I just remembered one of the cover page referred yama as guardian of hell.

That would be kubo masterclass .

Keishin

When is the next chapter ? How is it such a huge manga like bleach dont carry updates after one shot..
Because the next chapter (chapter 1) would also be a long one there's no way for Kubo to plan for when he's even going to start let alone when it's finished. It could take him multiple months to draw it, after he's finished with the script.

But logically you should pay attention to what's revealed along with anime news.

Kellogem

I wonder what language would be used for Hell, like spanish for arrancar, german for quincy, english for fullbringer. hope kubo sticks with that pattern for the hell of it (pun intended).

maybe Russian? with both cyrillic, latin and japanese version added.

just dont make if French.. Arabic might not be a good idea either..

or something obscure could do, he can take Hungarian..

MShadows

Deathbat
I wonder what language would be used for Hell, like spanish for arrancar, german for quincy, english for fullbringer. hope kubo sticks with that pattern for the hell of it (pun intended).

Make it Norse.

Jad

|#[Dead Man]#|
Will we get another chapter? Is this going to be released bi-monthly? Or is Kubo just teasing us...

Kellogem

I wonder if there is a chance they simply make the hell arc anime only with kubo providing source material like the plot and designs for the studio... of course after TYBW.

looking at how much progress burn the witch made, he is never going to finish a decent sized arc for bleach with the same pace.

Keishin

If they wanted it just anime only then there's no reason for this chapter to be made. If they print chapters then logically they also want to fit them in volumes to sell.

Kellogem

If they wanted it just anime only then there's no reason for this chapter to be made. If they print chapters then logically they also want to fit them in volumes to sell.
Kubo did a single hell chapter already for just the movie before.

it can be done for generating interest.

Keishin

Kubo did a single hell chapter already for just the movie before.
Those are usually given in pamphlets for moviegoers. They aren't part of a serialization.
Togashi did the same with Kurapikas backstory even though thats obviously much important.

Kingslayer

Prince of Darkness

It will be Japanese or indian i think.

The theme of hell is based on hinduism or shinto. It will be japanese most likely.

Kingslayer

Prince of Darkness
I wonder if there is a chance they simply make the hell arc anime only with kubo providing source material like the plot and designs for the studio... of course after TYBW.

looking at how much progress burn the witch made, he is never going to finish a decent sized arc for bleach with the same pace.
I feel like final arc dont have lot of material they can finish entire blood war arc in a season.

What next ? Hell arc comes in . I think there will be announcement during December . I bet kubo is handling both anime and manga scripts so naturally there is delay for next chapter.

Top Bottom