• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Anniversary Chapter 2021 - Discussion Thread

MShadows

Deathbat
The official general discussion thread for anything pertaining from leaks to theories and whatnot.

Any future leaks will be posted in the Spoiler Thread.

GreenFont

I gotta say, that "Ukitake is FV" meme that spread here a decade ago could have some legs now that the "Kushanada" who stabbed Szayel Apollo and dragged him back to Hell used a giant Sogyo no Kotowari.

Can't believe it can come full circle lmao.

Also, it's so surreal that we finally have a spoilers and discussion thread after all these years. Thanks @MShadows !

MShadows

Deathbat
I gotta say, that "Ukitake is FV" meme that spread here a decade ago could have some legs now that the "Kushanada" who stabbed Szayel Apollo and dragged him back to Hell used a giant Sogyo no Kotowari.

Can't believe it can come full circle lmao.

Also, it's so surreal that we finally have a spoilers and discussion thread after all these years. Thanks @MShadows !
No problem. These two threads are made specifically for the new chapter. If there will be more manga content releasing then we'll see if they can continue to be used as is. Btw, you can link the leaks in the spoiler thread.

MShadows

Deathbat
Really does seem like Kubo is going for a Hell centered mini-arc. This has the potential to be interesting.

Keishin

No his hollow powers fused with his shinigami powers but White comes as a parasite through Masaki, not Isshin.

Adamant soul

Well at least we'll see if Kubo's ideas for the Hell movie really would have made it better than the film we got?

Somehow I rather doubt it. :maybe

Coldhands

Ichigo has lost all his hollow powers and Quincy powers.

Forget about the fact that his Hollow powers are his shinigami powers
I was under the impression that he had regained everything he lost against Yhwach as per CFYOW. Wasn't that supposed to be canon?

Oh well, the reforged design felt weirdly inconsistent and underdeveloped anyway.

Kagutsutchi

Truth hurts
I was under the impression that he had regained everything he lost against Yhwach as per CFYOW. Wasn't that supposed to be canon?

Oh well, the reforged design felt weirdly inconsistent and underdeveloped anyway.
I was joking. I don't think Ichigo lost his hollow powers. Only a few people actually think that

Cirsium

Expected a chill chapter, can't believe Kubo the madlad is going to make a chapter about freaking Hell. The hype train is coming hard.

Vasto Lorde King

Leader of We Dem Boys!
Damn seems ichigo really lost a portion of his powers, He's essentially reverted back to pre timeskip ichigo. I wonder what this does for his power. How much of it is affected? But then again I heard the novel said ichigo recovered his power within a few months. Maby it's only an aesthetic thing since Juha Bach destroyed the outer layer of his bankai thing, wich would essentially be his small sword.

Keishin

You know I wonder if we'll see the new BLEACH logo Kubo created with this issue too, it's gotta be either on the promo or the manga itself.

We've had the old one with the flames for 20 years can't wait to see what the evolution is.

GreenFont

Expected a chill chapter, can't believe Kubo the madlad is going to make a chapter about freaking Hell. The hype train is coming hard.
He even said to read it in a "festive mood" lol

Since Kubo is addressing Hell in these chapters, I wanna see the Yoruichi/Urahara backstory, the original Blood War and the OG Gotei 13 and the Shiba clan's history + downfall in other separate stories. So much plotlines that can still be made into different stories.

Cirsium

He even said to read it in a "festive mood" lol

Since Kubo is addressing Hell in these chapters, I wanna see the Yoruichi/Urahara backstory, the original Blood War and the OG Gotei 13 and the Shiba clan's history + downfall in other separate stories. So much plotlines that can still be made into different stories.
That would be indeed great. Since Kubo is not forced to follow a weekly schedule anymore, I can see doing these stories if this one has success. However, I think he mainly will do Burn the Witch.

Zeit

★★★★★
Correct me if I'm wrong but IIRC wasn't it established in the aftermath of the Shrieker fight that people only go to Hell based on their sins from their "living" lives vs what they did as a spirit and that eventually spirits lose all memory of their "living" lifetimes anyway?

Basior

If they really want to have old captains go evil it gives a chance the current ones + Exiles and even Royal Guard to join the fight and go full power

GreenFont

God damn this is exciting. Hell's the best bet to continue the series, just hoping this turns into a monthly release or a few LNs down the road
One thing I noticed is the novels got released after every arc. SAFWY after the Fullbring arc ended and CFYOW/WDKALY after TYBW ended.

Maybe Narita and Matsubara continue writing Bleach novels after Kubo concludes the Hell arc.

Jad

|#[Dead Man]#|
I hope Zaraki Kenpachi shows up, what would Bleach be without the mad man fighting crazed monster Captain.

Sablés

i wonder if we'll have captain vs captain.

Unohana, and Ukitake vs nu-gotei 13

Yama got Yhwach'd so he's dead for good.

Top Bottom