• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Chapter Black Clover Chapter 306 Spoilers/Discussion

Kagutsutchi

The Honored one.
Yuno puts a hole in Zenons chest.

We get Zenons backstory. He used to be a bullied sweet kid. Then he got saved by a guy named Allen who looks a little like Asta(I don't think it means anything), they became best friends.

The Zogratis have a fourth elder brother who introduced them all to devil possession. Zenon and the brother have a higher potential for devil possession than Dante and Vanica.

Zenon and Allen join the Spade Defense squad. Zenon wants to leave the path of Devil possession. He and Allen get sent to a Dungeon on a mission, but unbeknownst to them, there is a sealed Devil there.

The Devil kills Allen, and Zenon breaks down crying and chooses devil possession because it leads to strength, without it feelings and persistence are meaningless (Zenons monologue).

Zenons devil is Beelzebub and he makes a deal with him for more power I guess

Corax

I think Zenon won't be defeated in 306 at least. But overall he is fighting an uphill battle. 307 should be his last chapter and we will see a cliffhanger of some sort in the end.

Foxfoxal

I think Zenon won't be defeated in 306 at least. But overall he is fighting an uphill battle. 307 should be his last chapter and we will see a cliffhanger of some sort in the end.
Yeah, this is basically confirmation he won't die yet... Not matter if he is winning or losing right now... If Tabata bothered to give Zenon a backstory from the group, he most likely going to get something else.

Even tho there is no point of having Zenon as a villain, if his devil can get out after the gates are open, so he either change sides or gets killed just a little before it happens.

Corax

Yeah, this is basically confirmation he won't die yet... Not matter if he is winning or losing right now... If Tabata bothered to give Zenon a backstory from the group, he most likely going to get something else.

Even tho there is no point of having Zenon as a villain, if his devil can get out after the gates are open, so he either change sides or gets killed just a little before it happens.
Well hard to say. We have seen several before death flashbacks. Anyway I can't see Zenong going out alive,since it is Yuno's pride on the line here and he has to avenge his squad. At best they might fight for 1-2 more chapters. 4-th Zogratis is interesting though,he might turn the tide from the shadows somehow. I think his devil is the time devil.

Foxfoxal

Well hard to say. We have seen several before death flashbacks. Anyway I can't see Zenong going out alive,since it is Yuno's pride on the line here and he has to avenge his squad. At best they might fight for 1-2 more chapters. 4-th Zogratis is interesting though,he might turn the tide from the shadows somehow. I think his devil is the time devil.
Would not make more sense for him that have the space devil? he has spatial magic.

I won't be surprised if his "friend/brother" is alive somehow, you don't throw a line that had more potential than Vanica and Dante for nothing.

Corax

Would not make more sense for him that have the space devil? he has spatial magic.

I won't be surprised if his "friend/brother" is alive somehow, you don't throw a line that had more potential than Vanica and Dante for nothing.
Zenon has spatial magic. So the only possible top devil for his older brother is a time devil I assume. Btw. his friend Allan wasn't his brother. His oldest brother is a guy in a wheelchair (also his face in this chapter isn't shown for some reason).

Foxfoxal

Zenon has spatial magic. So the only possible top devil for his older brother is a time devil I assume. Btw. his friend Allan wasn't his brother. His oldest brother is a guy in a wheelchair (also his face in this chapter isn't shown for some reason).
Yeah I got confused on that point, reading just the summaries... I have not seen the pictures.

I thought you were talking about Zenon, I misread your comment, I agree then he could have the time devil.

It makes me sad Julius is useless right now, he against the time devil could be super interesting.

Special Agent Sugar

We get Zenons backstory. He used to be a bullied sweet kid. Then he got saved by a guy named Allen who looks a little like Asta(I don't think it means anything), they became best friends.

The Zogratis have a fourth elder brother who introduced them all to devil possession. Zenon and the brother have a higher potential for devil possession than Dante and Vanica.

Zenon and Allen join the Spade Defense squad. Zenon wants to leave the path of Devil possession. He and Allen get sent to a Dungeon on a mission, but unbeknownst to them, there is a sealed Devil there.

The Devil kills Allen, and Zenon breaks down crying and chooses devil possession because it leads to strength, without it feelings and persistence are meaningless (Zenons monologue).

I’m slightly confused. Is this your prediction for the chapter? Or is this the actual spoilers?

Corax

Yeah I got confused on that point, reading just the summaries... I have not seen the pictures.

I thought you were talking about Zenon, I misread your comment, I agree then he could have the time devil.

It makes me sad Julius is useless right now, he against the time devil could be super interesting.
Julius was ranked 25-th or something in the previous poll. Tabata has to do something with his character. But at this point I think he just doesn't care. But I would like to see time devil vs Julius anyway.

TheOmega

SB TATUM is my favorite rapper

Lmao at looks a little like Asta.

Lemme guess, the 4th Hokage looks a little like Naruto right lol

Corax

Some theories about Julius Zogratis are on reddit already. Very likely last sibling has time devil. And in this case Morris should have the 4-th strongest Lucifugus.

Top Bottom