God of the 5th Dimension
Onslaught

Thanos

Blackheart

Galactus

Superman Prime

Black Bolt

Battlefield = Universe

All fighters will be able to breathe in space.

Who wins???

4thandnaruto said:
i wonder if blackheart can beat blackbolt?? does anybody have scans for blackheart??

haha you know what' funny. i was gonna add Pyron in there cuz u always mention him so much and say how strong he is etc. but i didn't know much about him and wikipedia didn't display what he can really do. next time if u tell me a lil bit more about him. all i know is that he was in Darkstalkers.

haha you know what' funny. i was gonna add Pyron in there cuz u always mention him so much and say how strong he is etc. but i didn't know much about him and wikipedia didn't display what he can really do. next time if u tell me a lil bit more about him. all i know is that he was in Darkstalkers.
LOL , i cant believe that ppl notice that. oh well ,but the thing with pyron that u never see him fight in his true form and it doesnt say his abilities anywhere i only know a few things about him since i have the dvds and the comics but still that doesnt tell me much! he doesnt have a physical form hes pure energy and hes a planet eater thats about all i know of him and i know alittle more but hes not in this battle , im trying to find out more about blackheart right now?!!

Galactus wins.

Hell Galactus would beat all the others if they teamed against him (unless Thanos had preptime)

I would say it's between Galactus, and Superman Prime.

Galactus should win, if he is well fed and such. But, I wouldn't count out Superman, he's done some crazy shit with that GL ring of his.

^ cant really say it depends on the situation but thanos with prep has the best chance imo

supes prime i can see him stalemating galactus but not winning

onslaught depends..with nate/franklin or without?

i dont know anything about the "blacks" :sweatdrop

Back
Top Bottom