Naruto vs. Boruto Baryon Mode Naruto vs Rinne-Sharingan Madara

T-Bag

The Strongest
Probably has something to do with the sheer garbage logic in it

Like equating Baryon to fucking 50% BSM levels in chakra tug of wars for starters
You sound just like eddy. As expected.

okay. Now how the fkk did you come to this conclusion that byron mode somehow equals the strength of thousands of people amped up with kyuubi chakra?
 
Last edited:

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
You sound just like eddy. As expected.
I cant tell you what you sound like without getting banned :oldshrug
Now how the fkk did you come to this conclusion that byron mode somehow equals the strength of thousands of people amped up with kyuubi chakra
Its not equal

Its laughably fucking superior

Just as pre shinju JJ madara is > Juubito/ASF, literally everyone who outscales him ALSO outscales the ASF

Its real funny to me how you have 0 difficulty suggesting that Madara is > the ASF but when its anyone who isnt Madara its fucking blasphemy

You guys would be hilarious if you werent so desperate for arguments that you throw out all sense of reason or consistency
 

T-Bag

The Strongest
I cant tell you what you sound like without getting banned :oldshrug

Its not equal

Its laughably fucking superior

Just as pre shinju JJ madara is > Juubito/ASF, literally everyone who outscales him ALSO outscales the ASF

Its real funny to me how you have 0 difficulty suggesting that Madara is > the ASF but when its anyone who isnt Madara its fucking blasphemy

You guys would be hilarious if you werent so desperate for arguments that you throw out all sense of reason or consistency
ok so you're just making shit up.

Have a good night
 

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
The fact that Ive engaged with 3 “different” Madara stans and ALL 3 OF THEM immediately resorted to stonewalling tho…

It’s literally like you guys all attend meetings together and discuss all the best tactics to NEVER MAKE SENSE in a debate
 

Sage King

Well-Known Member
It isnt

Not even close

Yes it would

No it didnt

No he doesnt

Answer as to “why” for all of the above is literally just “Biju extraction”

The fact Naruto can do it to Kaguya should sell it to you trolls but of course you stan Madara even then
It is Boruto stan.
Baryon mode isn't doing anything to Madara he gets clapped no diff.

Yes TEEN Naruto could do it using 9 BRS something Baryon mode doesn't have. And it didn't even made him win that fight troll.
Baryon mode faded fighting someone who had days of living.
Limbo claps that pathetic fodder.
 

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
It isnt
Baryon mode isn't doing anything to Madara
Except blitzing and oneshotting based on their every feat stacked up against each other
he gets clapped no diff.
Based on literally none of Madaras feats
Yes TEEN Naruto could do it
Who is <<< Baryon

So concession accepted
something Baryon mode doesn't have.
Baryon totally has all 9 Bijus chakra

And as shown against Juubito, Naruto doesnt even need to use the chakra specifically in an attack to destabilize a JJ

He merely tagged Juubito with an Iso slash and fucked him up enough to start the tug of war because all the Biju chakra was INSIDE Naruto

This is directly fucking explained
it didn't even made him win that fight
Probably because Kaguya was exponentially superior to him and immediately recovered and amped herself

Things Madara cannot do and advantages he doesnt have
Baryon mode faded fighting someone who
Is infinitely superior to Madara

So nice false equivalence
Limbo claps
Only if you cant read
 

T-Bag

The Strongest
So you DONT have Madara > Juubito?
My mans you're bringing up irrelevant shit.

Minato and Naruto literally combined their kyuubi chakras (100%) and shared it with thousands of shinobi for them to have a chance at winning. Byron mode chakra could be a lot more powerful for all I care, but WHERE did YOU come up with the conclusion it beats thousands of shinobi amped up with chakra in a tug of war?

Do you understand the simple logic Juubi > Kyuubi??? It doesn't matter how powerful kyuubi chakra is, IT LACKS in comparison to the combined might of all 9 together. FACT. Naruto has no chance by himself, that's why he was given an ARMY of support with kyuubi's chakra.

Go to fkin bed bro.
 

dergeist

Well-Known Member
No version of Bary mode is doing anything to Chadara, it's a mode that shaves off life-force nothing more. It barely managed to shave off twenty hours of life-force from Isshit before running out:kobeha

Heck, Adult Nardo should only be compared to kid Madara, if we're being generous to the former.
 

Sage King

Well-Known Member
It isnt

Except blitzing and oneshotting based on their every feat stacked up against each other

Based on literally none of Madaras feats

Who is <<< Baryon

So concession accepted

Baryon totally has all 9 Bijus chakra

And as shown against Juubito, Naruto doesnt even need to use the chakra specifically in an attack to destabilize a JJ

He merely tagged Juubito with an Iso slash and fucked him up enough to start the tug of war because all the Biju chakra was INSIDE Naruto

This is directly fucking explained

Probably because Kaguya was exponentially superior to him and immediately recovered and amped herself

Things Madara cannot do and advantages he doesnt have

Is infinitely superior to Madara

So nice false equivalence

Only if you cant read
It is.
Considering what version of Madara took that attack without dying.

He isn't blitzing anything, he gets pummeled to dust by limbo.

No lol Teen Naruto>>Adult Naruto.

Except Madara already took an attack from Lava Bijuu RS and was still intact. He wasn't distabilized.
And before the "hurr that Naruto wasn't CLOAKED" Juubidara was also far from his full power since he hadn't absorbed Shinju, didn't have his other rinnegan and a rinnesharingan. And the one who distabilized Kaguya was the strongest version of all Narutos who isn't in this thread.
Not to mention he(Juubidara) is fighting a fodder who cannot sense limbo as opposed to godruto.
And besides Naruto knowing he didn't think of it as a solution when he faced 1 eyed Juubidara post Shinju.
He quickly resorted to sealing him.
Well Juubidara is also exponentially powerful than Adult Naruto. And it's not like he can do anything about Limbo nor can he do anything about IT.

Except hokage Naruto doesn't have enough power to distabilize Madara.
Not like he could touch him when Limbo is around.

Limbo claps the fodder. Not like he can sense it.
 
Last edited:

ARGUS

The conqueror
what good is a suicide life shaving technique going to do against someone who has much more life span than you and is nigh immortal?

Madara obviously wins since BYM is not effective against him
 

T-Bag

The Strongest
So am I getting an answer @T-Bag or is it just endless stonewalling like the rest of the gang does?

That an entry requirement into being a Madara stan or something?
No worldsStrongest I will not or rather I cannot go on any further explaining 1+1 + 2. If we cant agree on the basics established in the manga i lose patience and interest discussing anything other than that. The moment you start implying directly or indirectly kyuubi >> juubi or double kamui > double rinnegan, or teen naruto > jj madara or 1 > 2 basically everything that goes against what is being narrated my seriousness towards you as a poster drops and drops. Dead ass
 

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
No worldsStrongest I will not
You wont tell me that you have JJ Madara > Juubito ?

Literally all Im asking
or rather I cannot go on any further explaining 1+1 + 2. If we cant agree on the basics established in the manga i lose patience and interest discussing anything other than that. The moment you start implying directly or indirectly kyuubi >> juubi or double kamui > double rinnegan, or teen naruto > jj madara or 1 > 2 basically everything that goes against what is being narrated my seriousness towards you drops consistently. Dead ass
Cute pissy rant btw

Im asking you a simple yes or no question

No clue where you’re getting even half of these tangents
 

MYGod000

Well-Known Member
Your point is fucking stupid

This is like me saying Madaras Mugen magically cannot affect Naruto because “he never done it to Naruto”

See why this is stupid yet or do you require another example?

You're example is stupid first off Naruto already attacked Madara using 4 Tails and sliced Madara up yet it didn't disrupt the 4 tailed bijuu chakra in him. Mugen was going to affect Naruto because Sasuke stated it would next.
Suggesting that because a tactic wasnt used on a specific target in canon therefore means that specific target is immune to the tactic ia fucking pathetic argumentation

Id say you’re better than this but youre really fucking not

I expect this low hanging fruit from your ilk now

I never said it wasn't used Foolish boi what I said was it didn't work on him because Naruto you know when He was lunching Those Bijuu Rasenshurikens at Kaguya and made her into rabbit didn't do crap to Madara when he



hit him with This Jutsu that was powered up by the 4 Tails. that still doesn't address the fact that Preta path Neggs all of that since it all made of chakra which Preta path Absorbs.
Its called ad nauseam

And absolutely

Didnt

Not even once

I'm still waiting...you claimed that I argued Madara>Kaguya i'm waiting for you to cite the source...otherwise i'll except your concession.
You just have reading comprehension issues

Your entire defence against Biju extraction is literally you arguing Madara > Kaguya

That your headcanon.
Try again

Yes he is

No he didnt

This is just your usual Wild Juubi > Kaguya >>> JJ Madara + Shinju > 2 Eyed Madara > 1 Eyed Madara > Pre Shinju Madara > Controlled Juubito > Berserk Juubito >>> Wild Juubi asininity

Wherein, you take 1 statement out of context and throw it in the face of the rest of the fucking series…BUT…The statement MAGICALLY only fucking applies to everyone BUT MADARA

Even people immensely stronger than he is via feats and statements are weaker than JUST the shinju somehow…Yet Madara himself who is weaker than those names even WITH THE SHINJU is entirely unaffected in terms of scaling

What rat fucking behaviour:mjlol
What feats? name a Feat in Boruto that Surpasses Naruto in Base SPSM Slicing the Shinjuu in half.



Adult Sasuke was scared out of his asrse from Juubi which a seedling and leagues weaker than The shinjuu.



we are stated Multiple times through Exposition that the Divine tree kills everyone including adult Naruto and Sasuke if it's ever created.


Code States the only way to survive it is to Jump to another dimension. So, anyone without Dimension hoping abilities is screwed against the Divine tree because Code stated it so.

Why would Madara, Obito, and Kaguya be included in that? they Absorbed the Divine Tree buddy read the manga.

I have

Its why Im not fucking meme tier like you are when it comes to debating

No we havent

Because this isnt true in this context

Nah

Youre getting fucking hit repeatedly in the face by Baryon mode and thats why you lose this debate

So your argument for why he can react to stronger and faster people than WA Naruto is to cite a feat of him reacting to someone slower than WA Naruto?

Wow youre trash at this

You haven't you've yet to Even address my point how is Bayron mode dealing with Limbo which doesn't care About Physical Strength since it unaffected by physical attacks. all you did was claim he blitz and i showed you Exhausted Sasuke can keep up with Naruto bayron Mode with Sharingan. You replied saying Sasuke Reaction was greater than 3 eyed Madara Even those weak Kages could keep up with People Sasuke struggled with.

You are trash tier in debating buddy.
Adding Kurama + decades of gains + an additional 8G tier amp on top of WA Rikido Naruto is 100% > WA Rinnegan Sasuke

What the fuck kind of damage control is this :confusedny

so...now your using assumptions?




Too bad the manga claps you in the face by telling you Battling is far better and faster way to get power ups.

Who has Naruto been fighting those 16 years? Momoshiki, and Isshiki are the only people Naruto has been fighting and he didn't fight them until 16 years after the war arc was over. What has he been doing those 16 years because clearly he hasn't been training and even if he assume he has he at best is getting minimal gains from that. We are told Naruto had been Rusty, Even Shikamaru could hold down Momoshiki and Kinshiki are you going to tell me they are getting God tier amps as well?

When was it ever stated That was a 8G tier amp? at least use factual evidence instead of fanfic canon.

Yet Sasuke with Base Sharingan who was exhausted and weakened from battle could follow Naruto's Movements as well as see Isshiki Rods. Hell even Kojin could Fight Isshiki.
> Kid says Sasuke cant react to Borutoshiki
> I tell him Sasuke was offguard and blindsided and fatigued
> Kid: “HURR DURR NARUTO AND KAWAKI DURR”
> Kid ignores Naruto and Kawaki are looking at the fucking ground IN HIS OWN SCAN
> Kid ignores that Naruto and Kawaki ARE NOT FUCKING SASUKE

U fuckin wot m8? :confusedny
>yet you ignored Sasuke could follow Naruto's movements
>Kages could keep up with People adult Sasuke was struggling with
>Code literally giving us an exposition that Divine Tree screws everyone unless they run to another Dimension
>Told Via Exposition That These Cyborgs greatly surpasses Jigen but will still get dumped on by the Divine Tree
>shown via the manga Sasuke crapping his pants by a Seedling which is leagues weaker than Divine Tree which Madara, Kaguya, and Even Obito absorbed
>Ignores that Battling is far better and faster way to power ups than Training.



You tripping m8 take a chill pill and then come back. Naruto went from SM Tier to Six paths Senjutsu and being able to fight Juubi tier in less than 3 days.

what training did Naruto do in 16 years that comes close to that because i'm sure we would have heard about it or mentioned...but you keep using your headcanon i'll use facts.

You also ignored Teen Naruto has Boil release which gives him unrivaled strength as well. All this Strength Your talking about Teen Naruto can do as well without killing Kurama off and he can do it as many times as he wants by Asking the 5 tails to boil up what about Bayron Mode how many time can Adult Naruto use that form again?

Like i said strength argument is negg by Limbo since it unaffected by physical strength and can take down Higher level opponents.

Like I said Limbo Negg him since Naruto can't see it or sense it.

Divine Tree Negg diff Naruto as per the manga

I.T Negg diff Naruto.

There nothing you can do argue for Naruto Speed when Sasuke while exhausted can follow him Madara with a Far more powerful and Superior eye can follow Naruto as well.
 
Last edited:
Baryon Mode may have made Naruto around as strong as his old self. But he's still not Rinne Sharingan Juudara level.

Juudara wins.
 
Last edited:

Fused

Saikyō no Kami
This is how you know you’re trolling.

You didn’t read the rest of there chapter.

Naruto punched him before he could defend himself in base, and proceeded to partially destroy his body with a YRS, also before he could defend himself.

Look at feats, not statements.
Yeah because he was clearly still bruised and regenerating after the fight with Guy troll.

When Madara is restored to his prime, Naruto admits that he needs Sasuke to fight him. Even calling Madara an idiot, when he thought that Naruto was going to fight him alone.
 

Fused

Saikyō no Kami
Naruto blitzes and oneshots

No argument otherwise if you have even a vague understanding of the manga
WorldsLsssss in a nutshell:

1) Join a Madara thread
2) Say that the enemy "blitzes and oneshots" Madara
3) Spew unconstructive passive-aggressive remarks about the opposition
4) Leave without elaborating further

How many more Ls do you need to take boomer before you understand you don't know how to debate :tiredpepe
 

dabi

Well-Known Member
Yeah because he was clearly still bruised and regenerating after the fight with Guy troll.

That would only impair his physical reactions, nor his mental ones.

He could still have mentally reacted enough to fly away, but he couldn’t.

When Madara is restored to his prime, Naruto admits that he needs Sasuke to fight him. Even calling Madara an idiot, when he thought that Naruto was going to fight him alone.

When Madara resorted to his “prime” he still couldn’t land a single hit on either Naruto or Sasuke, showing how far below the he was.
 

Fused

Saikyō no Kami
That would only impair his physical reactions, nor his mental ones.

He could still have mentally reacted enough to fly away, but he couldn’t.
Except that he fucking did :confusedny Not only he flew away but he was also able to parry and completely counter Naruto's blitzing attempt with his staff:







When Madara resorted to his “prime” he still couldn’t land a single hit on either Naruto or Sasuke, showing how far below the he was.
As I said you are clearly trolling:














With this I accept your concession.
 

Fused

Saikyō no Kami
@dabi You got completely owned, just accept your L like a decent debater and concede.

You tried to claim, that in "chapter 673" of the Naruto manga, Base Naruto was able to prove that he is enough to beat Prime MAdara.

All that is shown in "chapter 673" is a badly-injured, still healing Madara physically and mentally reacting to a blitz attempt from Base Naruto (when he didn't even have knowledge that Naruto got such a massive power boost), and then flying away from Naruto's Lave Rasenshuriken, and not absorbing him with Rinnegan technique "Preta Path" only because of PiS.

Concede, your travesty downplaying of Madara has been demolished, I accept your concession.
 

dabi

Well-Known Member
Except that he fucking did :confusedny Not only he flew away but he was also able to parry and completely counter Naruto's blitzing attempt with his staff:








As I said you are clearly trolling:














With this I accept your concession.

And he still got his ass demolished through the entire fight.

All he managed to do is push Naruto and Sasuke a few meters back, once.

Meanwhile Naruto partially destroyed his body with a YRS, Sasuke cut him in half, they caught Madara in a Jiton/Black Chidori combo, and countered every one of his techniques.

What a joke.

@dabi You got completely owned, just accept your L like a decent debater and concede.

You tried to claim, that in "chapter 673" of the Naruto manga, Base Naruto was able to prove that he is enough to beat Prime MAdara.

All that is shown in "chapter 673" is a badly-injured, still healing Madara physically and mentally reacting to a blitz attempt from Base Naruto (when he didn't even have knowledge that Naruto got such a massive power boost), and then flying away from Naruto's Lave Rasenshuriken, and not absorbing him with Rinnegan technique "Preta Path" only because of PiS.

Concede, your travesty downplaying of Madara has been demolished, I accept your concession.

Because unironically, chapter 673 does show that base Naruto is strong enough to beat Madara.

Madara not abosrbing the YRS shows that he just isn’t strong enough to absorb it, which further proves the point that Base Naruto can beat Madara.

Tell me, what did Madara do to Naruto in that chapter? What could he have done?
 

dergeist

Well-Known Member
Meanwhile Naruto partially destroyed his body with a YRS, Sasuke cut him in half, they caught Madara in a Jiton/Black Chidori combo, and countered every one of his techniques.

That never happened, kid. Nardo couldn't even slice a recovering Madara in half or neg him with an RSM lava Rasen shuriken even though SM is supposed to be a JJs weakness:kobeha

Which techniques did they counter, Preta, Human path, shinra Tension, PS?

Limbo literally smacked Nardo up, and his light fang negged Nardo's TSO rod. And it took 3 rods and fuinn to seal just hold one limbo clone in place. It gets worse in that Madara got two Rinnegan back literally negged both from a far closer distance, went onto make meteorain and cast IT before the Cuckbros could even do anything. And these two were amped on double asspulls:kobeha
 

dergeist

Well-Known Member
@dabi You got completely owned, just accept your L like a decent debater and concede.

You tried to claim, that in "chapter 673" of the Naruto manga, Base Naruto was able to prove that he is enough to beat Prime MAdara.

All that is shown in "chapter 673" is a badly-injured, still healing Madara physically and mentally reacting to a blitz attempt from Base Naruto (when he didn't even have knowledge that Naruto got such a massive power boost), and then flying away from Naruto's Lave Rasenshuriken, and not absorbing him with Rinnegan technique "Preta Path" only because of PiS.

Concede, your travesty downplaying of Madara has been demolished, I accept your concession.

Brutal solo:Mshad
 
Top Bottom