Attention All Graphic Artists!

Vanguard89

Your friendly Trumpeter!
Attention All Graphic Artists! I need a design done!

Yeah,

For anybody who reads the music forum part of the forums, I am a professional trumpet player from Boise, ID. I am also the section leader for the trumpet section of the marching band at my high school and I am in desperate need of a design for our sweatshirts this marching season! If as many people can submit designs for the back graphic of the sweatshirt, that would be most appreciated. I need to have these sometime between now and September 6th, so any and all contributions would be most appreciated. The sweatshirts will be black, so anything that can meld with that would be very helpful. Remember, between now and September 6th, or possibly later!

Our Marching Program Title is: Gustav Holst's The Planets.

School Name and Mascot: Centennial High School; Patriots.

Please, I am in need of these designs A.S.A.P., so any and all contributions would be most appreciated!

Thank You, and enjoy the Naruto Forums!

Vanguard89.

Last edited:
my sig plz

i would like a sig done for me plz i want curse mark sasuke on it with the words JapanimeCentral on it also i want the curse mark symbal on it too plz also if possible add the sharingan in the back round too plz

hey if u like naruto check out this site
also if u want u can leave messages in my shout bowes plz remember though that its in progress right now

Last edited:
About that...

I am not a graphic artist, I just need someone to help me with this design. Sorry about the discrepancy.

Read the first post, and you'll find out more...

Back
Top Bottom