Attack On Titan Verse vs Code Geass Verse

OneSimpleAnime

King of Kaiju
This reminds me of the Harry Potter fandom where some (read: too many) peeps think Wizards/Witches can take on “modern” militaries. I use the word “modern” very broadly. They ain’t hiding for no reason.
Lol? What is a military gonna do if someone just teleports into a base and charms a shit ton of people? They have no counter

Artist

It’s literally in the AoT narrative that like WWI era tech was surpassing the power of the Titans and you wanna pit them up against fucking Gundams…

Wow

Also pretty sure Knightmares are like supersonic
Why are you using an old argument? That statement was made by a minor character without full knowledge of every titan that exist and without knowing what the founder can do.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Why are you using an old argument?
Its not an old argument

Its just a blatant fact
That statement was made by a minor character without full knowledge of every titan
Doesnt need to be true for every titan to hold true bud

We legit saw WW1 era tech ripping through the armoured titan and we see canonballs decimate all “base titan” durability

Mechs in CG are MCB+ level with supersonic speeds

The fuck are you even trying right now :mjlol
the founder
Is a massive outlier that in no universe challenges what I just said

Mecha in CG can also fly

Another narrative weakness of the Titans as noted in series an an advantage you have yet to address

Kinda like every other advantage CG has really

Artist

Its not an old argument

Its just a blatant fact

Doesnt need to be true for every titan to hold true bud

We legit saw WW1 era tech ripping through the armoured titan and we see canonballs decimate all “base titan” durability

Mechs in CG are MCB+ level with supersonic speeds

The fuck are you even trying right now :mjlol

Is a massive outlier that in no universe challenges what I just said

Mecha in CG can also fly

Another narrative weakness of the Titans as noted in series an an advantage you have yet to address

Kinda like every other advantage CG has really
How fast do you think Titans are? What's Code Geass DC? It does actually.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
How fast do you think Titans are?
They are literally outrun by horses dude

And per the wiki, even Levis best shit is like FTE to low supersonic at most in terms of combat speeds
What's Code Geass DC?
Mechs are MCB+ and supersonic+

Already said this

Fleija warheads are stated to “completely annihilate all matter” and can vaporize hundreds of said MCB mechs across a detonation range of 100KM and the damocles has hundreds of them and are at least city level I believe

It does actually.
Dont know what this is in reference to but I can promise you the answer is “no it doesnt”

OneSimpleAnime

King of Kaiju
Lancelot could likely solo, Suzaku outpaced a dude with precog who could casually react to supersonic+ mechs

give him a FLEIJA gun and he solos even harder

only problem would be the mech having energy to last through the slaughter

LawdyLawd

Lancelot could likely solo, Suzaku outpaced a dude with precog who could casually react to supersonic+ mechs

give him a FLEIJA gun and he solos even harder

only problem would be the mech having energy to last through the slaughter
Suzaku vs Levi?

as in suzaku out the Lancelot. Levi with no gear.

both just have swords or knives

both are ridiculously acrobatic fighters in their verse

OneSimpleAnime

King of Kaiju
Suzaku vs Levi?

as in suzaku out the Lancelot. Levi with no gear.

both just have swords or knives

both are ridiculously acrobatic fighters in their verse
A pretty close fight tbh, Suzaku should have higher reactions times due to his piloting skills though

Artist

They are literally outrun by horses dude

And per the wiki, even Levis best shit is like FTE to low supersonic at most in terms of combat speeds

Mechs are MCB+ and supersonic+

Already said this

Fleija warheads are stated to “completely annihilate all matter” and can vaporize hundreds of said MCB mechs across a detonation range of 100KM and the damocles has hundreds of them and are at least city level I believe

Dont know what this is in reference to but I can promise you the answer is “no it doesnt”
Ah, the good old days. I remember when I used the exact same argument against someone just to be debunked in the next comment. I'm really counting on titans for this fight, not really the humans. I'm talking about all mechas combined. If it really is city-level then the Rumbling stomps. It's in reference to WWI Tech beating all the Titans including the Founding Titan and no it doesn't.

Artist

Yeah damocles can casually operate at a stated altitude of 300 KM

How tf are the titans touching it even if we ignore energy shields
Easy the flying Titans or the Airships your choice carries the colossal Titans (In their human state) above the Damocles and they jump down and transform.

Adamant soul

Easy the flying Titans or the Airships your choice carries the colossal Titans (In their human state) above the Damocles and they jump down and transform.
Yeah good luck managing that without getting blown to pieces on the ascent. :kobeha

Admittedly it is an EASY way for the Titans to commit suicide though by drawing attention to themselves. :mjpls:

Top Bottom