• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Are we going to see the 3 clone Sanin?

N7Greenfire

So we have koji whose mia, and in need of an upgrade.

Delta mia, whose hair might be seen in amado's pod who needs an upgrade as well. She has the looks and similar fighting style of tsunade

And Mitsuki who desperately needs an upgrade too.

Is Amado going to bring them up to snuff?

ShadowBringer

I don't need clones of OG characters to cater for some nostalgia fans. KK lost all intriguing as a character who could potentially be so interesting and unique. There is already everything we already know about Jiriaya and his technique which quite frankly, it does not live up to the standard that occurred in the war arc after so many god tiers have been introduced into the story which have opened a whole new door for the sequel.

Mitsuki suffered the same thing as being Orochimaru clone but worse since his entire character is dependent on Boruto. The legendary sannin is no longer special in this current era.

Young Lord Minato

Don't stan, just fan
Mitsuki isn't even his creation, so how could he upgrade him? Koji is, as you said, MIA so he's out of Amado's hands now. Delta is just shut down, so he could revive her and upgrade her, but it's like, why bother at this point? Also, did I miss something? Delta isn't a clone, is she?

Andrew10458

Mitsuki isn't even his creation, so how could he upgrade him? Koji is, as you said, MIA so he's out of Amado's hands now. Delta is just shut down, so he could revive her and upgrade her, but it's like, why bother at this point? Also, did I miss something? Delta isn't a clone, is she?
Atm no he’s just comparing looks and fighting styles

Csdabest

O.Y.D. Chris Styles
I wouldn't mind seeing a Kimimaro or Neji Clone. Though Speaking of Sannin I did wonder if we will get a revisit from Kashin Koji or if he will be in the container.

Top Bottom