Anyone else feel we wont see the rest of Naruto's training?

I could definitely see a successful, exhausted Naruto on the ground with a bewildered Yamato contimplating how he completed his ultimate technique just after the conclusion of the Hidan/Kakuzu vs. Konoha battle with no further explanation of his training whatsoever.

The thing is there is supposedly still 5 days left in his training. There is no way this one fight will last that long. IN fact, it would be quite boring if we see what happens in the real world for 5 days (extensively) without some mini time skips.

I dont have a problem with not seeing all of naruto's training, I just want to see the results and the story progressing.

Of course we're not gonna see the rest of his training. If we did, then we'd see his jutsu. I don't think we're gonna see that jutsu until we see it in use.

I'm torn on this. Part of me says yeah it follows a trend for him not to show the final jutsu til battle time BUT....the wind rasengan isnt the final jutsu, it's just an ingredient for it. And I like the training episodes. I like to see him growing, I get excited when he's excited and it's fun to watch him accomplish something, he works so so hard. But with AKatsuki so close to town now, fights happening, etc, I don't know how much more if anything we'll see of the training. If we don't see anything else with it I'm going to lack closure and it'll drive me nuts (is he close? how close? will it happen? WTF). Won't sweat it, what happens happens I guess!

We probably won't see the rest of his training or his jutsu until he uses it. The most that we'll probably see is a tired Naruto on the floor and either Kakashi or Yamato congratuating Naruto for accomplishing it.

Considering its a ability thats never been done before, not even by the greatest ninja of all narutoverse.....dont you think he deserves more than just a "congrats you did it now get up and lets go find sai and sakura"?? T____T

Chileno said:
was chidori a final form?

simpson best FC ever!:jir_thumb :jir_thumb :jir_thumb :jir_thumb
thanks u should join :wink

i also think only yamato will see his new jutsu, only he can help naruto by controlling the kybui, kakashi is done with his part.

Darkreapyr said:
so your saying wind rasengan isnt the final jutsu?

Correct. Kakashi even tells us wind rasengan isn't the final jutsu. He says the wind rasengan is a pre-requisite for some as of yet unseen s-rank jutsu. So this means Naruto makes the wind rasengan and then...something else. Lemme go find the page!

Ok here are the pages that talk about wind rasengan being just part of some other final jutsu (it's not giving me an option to hide these in a spoiler button, i'm sorry). -

Last edited:
Well we're either going to see his sudden "inspiration" like he did with the cat or the kage bunshin, but I think that was played enough with Asuma giving tips. So yea, it'd likely be like everything else and every other show and skip to the end. We've already seen the start of the training. There's unlikely to be anything really more to it. They might skip to him finally mastering it and moving on.

One thing that would be counter this is that it is supposedly some ultimate ability, so to just learn it without seeing how, that would be a little anticlimactic that he suddenly learns an ultimate jutsu without explanation.

i hadn't thought about that but yeh were not going to see it
Of course we're not gonna see the rest of his training. If we did, then we'd see his jutsu. I don't think we're gonna see that jutsu until we see it in use.
it is going to be much more dramatic to see naruto bust it out for the first time on an enemy. of course he will use other wind based attacks before this i believe. i mean he now has jutsus other than hand to hand combat.

i doubt naruto will get the jutsu in the next 5 days (sexualrug on this thread said he had 5 days left? dont know where they got that from) but whatever the jutsu is he will have to complete it way before any potential battles, lol he cant do the old lets fight kabuto and perfect my rasengan mid battle this time :p

i can see us readers going through naruto through everystep of the way, and i for one would love to see it, i want more episodes on training, its gonna be awesome when naruto perfects the jutsu. part 2 is becoming better now, i just want to see the jutsu not have any drawbacks, i dont want it to be some kind of jutsu that places naruto in considerable risk and prevents him from using it whenever he wants. i want to see cheapness ala hiraishin style :D but if it does become a jutsu that is used as a last resort, i think it would make the training less worthwhile, we need cheapness :D

Well DUH!

Because it is sooooo dramatic seeing it just happen in a linear fashion with everything immediately explained.

we've seen rasengan + wind as an explosive effect. shroud that in a chakra sphere, compress it, and swirl it like a normal bomb. then call it a spirit bomb =)

Darkreapyr said:
so your saying wind rasengan isnt the final jutsu?
Yeah, he's just preparing to make it since Rasengan is the hardest chakra control, and adding an element to it means that Naruto can just give any form to chakra and give wind element to it, creating a new jutsu.

Agree. If we do see something it isn't going to be the final product of his training but perhaps a step that he had taken to get there.

Back
Top Bottom