Another Venom battle Beleive it!!!

The battle is:
venom,carnage & spiderman vs. luffys crew(including luffy)

"so venom,carnage,spiderman"

Vs.

"the Straw Hats"

their fighting in the middle of the ghetto in gothom city with the huge tall buildings.!

Who Will Win??????????
 
Which Spiderman?
the one in my spoiler is the venom that im using,and im using ultimate spiderman from ultimate marvel comics.!

Edit:just use any spiderman.!
 
Last edited:
how are they going to beat venom and carnage?
we r going to have to wait for the opfans to explain how they win.!?
i still beleive luffys team could have a chance by sheer numbers,but who knows.!?
 
Venom or Spiderman by himself beat the OP universe. One having the other is overkill

EDIT: add carnage as well

lol @ those one piece moves affecting carnage venom or spiderman
 
jplaya2023 said:
Venom or Spiderman by himself beat the OP universe. One having the other is overkill

EDIT: add carnage as well

lol @ those one piece moves affecting carnage venom or spiderman


Yea, I'm gonna have to disagree.
 
You do realize, there's such a Cosmic Spider-Man.
except him,i totatly forgot about him and that other spiderman i forgot which one but theirs another one that i dont want to use.just use the ultimates in this fights.!
 
venom and carnage will get owned by franky so bad. he breathes fire man and usopp and sanji both have fire moves. luffy can take spider-man by himself but i guess nico robin can break all of his arms and legs so that the spider wont be able to move anymore.
 
Its great that having Jplaya on your side in an arguement is a near automatic verification that your on the wrong side. SH by a mile. Too much power, too much speed. Too much variety.
 
Sanji with his badass Diable Jambe + his high attack speed + his incredible fighting skills would be too much for Carnage and Venom even with their special abilities since they're not such great fighters.

Spiderman would last longer only because of his intelligence but too much variety for him to handle.
 
SwordDancer said:
Sanji with his badass Diable Jambe + his high attack speed + his incredible fighting skills would be too much for Carnage and Venom even with their special abilities since they're not such great fighters.

Spiderman would last longer only because of his intelligence but too much variety for him to handle.


The symbiote protects them both, i never seen carnage or venom damaged in anyway except sonic vibration. Plus venom and carnage has spider sense in effect making them known of the attacks and possibly dodging them
 
jplaya2023 said:
The symbiote protects them both, i never seen carnage or venom damaged in anyway except sonic vibration. Plus venom and carnage has spider sense in effect making them known of the attacks and possibly dodging them


They are vunerable to fire like they are to sonics.
 
jplaya2023 said:
The symbiote protects them both, i never seen carnage or venom damaged in anyway except sonic vibration. Plus venom and carnage has spider sense in effect making them known of the attacks and possibly dodging them


True, true, they do have spider sense of some sort. May have to do more research on these two.
 
The symbiote protects them both, i never seen carnage or venom damaged in anyway except sonic vibration.

Symbiotes are vulnerable to fire.

Plus venom and carnage has spider sense in effect making them known of the attacks and possibly dodging them

Neither Venom or Carnage possess Spider Sense.
 
SwordDancer said:
True, true, they do have spider sense of some sort. May have to do more research on these two.



venom said:
Hey sword dancer, wassup this is venom, these are my abilities.

Height: 6 ft. 3 in.
Weight: 260 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Redish Blond

Strength Level: Venom possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift (press) almost 11 tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: The alien costume, which has grafted itself to the nervous system of Eddie Brock, somehow absorbed the powers of Spider-Man during its brief symbiotic relationship with him. These powers have now been transferred to Brock, so long as he wears the costume. Brock had conditioned himself to lift (press) almost 700 lbs. Before he came into contact with the costume. Once they merged, the costume added Spider-Man?s superhuman strength to Brock?s vast human strength, making him more powerful than Spider-Man.

The alien costume also replicates Spider-Man?s ability to cling to walls by controlling the flux of inter-atomic attraction between molecular boundary layers.

Venom can also shoot strands of the alien?s substance in the form of ?webbing? at high pressure up to a distance of 70 feet. The alien?s substance seems to be composed of tough, flexible fibers of organic polymers, which regenerate swiftly after ?shedding.? The strands have extraordinary adhesive properties, which diminish rapidly once they abandon their living source. After about three hours, with no source to nourish them, the strands dry up like dead skin and dissolve into a powder. The strands possess a tensile strength of 125 pounds per square millimeter of cross section.

Venom also possesses an extrasensory ability similar to Spider-Man?s spider-sense. This response is not as complicated as Spider-Man?s inherent sense since the alien costume can detect danger from every direction and conduct Brock in plenty of time. It is not as efficient as Spider-Man?s spider-sense because it takes longer to communicate the danger, and Brock?s reflexes are not as fast as Spider-Man?s, even though they are enhanced by the alien costume. It is unknown whether Venom could dodge a gunshot or a barrage of bullets.


here's carnage.....


carnage said:
Hey buddy, this is your man carnage, these are my abilities

Perhaps due in part to his insanity, Carnage's strength and abilities far exceed those of his predecessors, Venom and Spider-Man. Once, he even dispatched his symbiote through a phone line by reducing the alien to its cellular level. When an army of symbiotes invaded Earth, Carnage learned to feed on other aliens to increase his own mass. However formidable, almost all his bloodthirsty endeavors have culminated with his return to the Ravencroft Asylum, where the search continues for a cure to his homicidal tendencies.

Height: 6 ft. 1 in.
Weight: 190 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red

Known Superhuman Powers: Besides superhuman strength and agility, Carnage can adhere to most surfaces with his hands and feet, project a web-like substance, and mutate sections of his symbiotic costume into detachable weapons.
 
Comic Book Guy said:
Symbiotes are vulnerable to fire.



Neither Venom or Carnage possess Spider Sense.

from venom's bio

venom said:
Venom also possesses an extrasensory ability similar to Spider-Man?s spider-sense. This response is not as complicated as Spider-Man?s inherent sense since the alien costume can detect danger from every direction and conduct Brock in plenty of time. It is not as efficient as Spider-Man?s spider-sense because it takes longer to communicate the danger, and Brock?s reflexes are not as fast as Spider-Man?s, even though they are enhanced by the alien costume. It is unknown whether Venom could dodge a gunshot or a barrage of bullets
 
Suzumebachi said:
Yes they do...I said they do.


well if they can connect it changes the outcome of the fight maybe. But like i said earlier i think spiderman can beat the entire OP universe but thats just my personal opinion
 
Back
Top Bottom