Rinoa

ɭ❀Շٱกค滅
Administrator

🐾Animal Photo Contest🐾

Check the entries here:

Voting Guidelines

🐾 Please vote for your favorite photo.

🐾 You cannot vote for yourself.

🐾 You can not change your vote. Please, pay attention while voting.

🐾 You can post nice comments and criticism in this thread.

This poll will close: Jan 30, 2023.

Good Luck to all !!! 🐾

Smoke

▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
This was a no brainer.

That pic has my 3 favorite things.

1) Russians
2) Blue
3) Meaty pu...rring animal

Rinoa

ɭ❀Շٱกค滅
Administrator

ЯƎWO⅃ᖷ

❀ ✾ ✽ ✿ ❃ ❀
@Traveling Swordsman @Light D Lamperouge @Kitsune @ЯƎWO⅃ᖷ @Smoke @Spock @wibisana @Gin @Nello @Mysticreader @ClannadFan

I’m going need you guys to place your vote again , i apologize for the inconvenience but there was a mistake in the poll only had 12 entries when there are 13, error on my part. Please check the number of the entry you want to vote again in the entries thread.

The poll is going to be reset to make sure the votes are correct.

Sorry again.
my vote is in :sheepshake

Karasu

Impatient Buddha
@Traveling Swordsman @Light D Lamperouge @Kitsune @ЯƎWO⅃ᖷ @Smoke @Spock @wibisana @Gin @Nello @Mysticreader @ClannadFan

I’m going need you guys to place your vote again , i apologize for the inconvenience but there was a mistake in the poll only had 12 entries when there are 13, error on my part. Please check the number of the entry you want to vote again in the entries thread.

Sorry again.

No apologies necessary - ever!

Light D Lamperouge

The Honoured One

I’m gonna need you guys to place your vote again , i apologize for the inconvenience but there was a mistake in the poll only had 12 entries when there are 13, error on my part. Please check the number of the entry you want to vote again in the entries thread.

Sorry again.
No worries Rin.

Mysticreader

Partial to cats but all e animal/pets photo entries were really cute and well taken, hard to pick, well done all entrants :foxstare

I’m gonna need you guys to place your vote again , i apologize for the inconvenience but there was a mistake in the poll only had 12 entries when there are 13, error on my part. Please check the number of the entry you want to vote again in the entries thread.

Sorry again.

No worries Rin, ty for taking the time to manage forum activities despite your busy schedule :catsalute

Animals Photo Contest- Winners !!! New

Rinoa

ɭ❀Շٱกค滅
Administrator

Rinoa

ɭ❀Շٱกค滅
Administrator
🐾
Prizes

🐾 1st place: 7 CC points (or 2 months sparkles)
🐾 2nd place: 5 CC points
🐾 3rd place: 3 CC points

Congratulations to all and thank your for participating.
All the entries are really adorable i love this contest!!! :blobluv

@Kitsune please let me know if you prefer the points or sparkles.

For those who are not familiar with CC points yet , you can buy items with the points here :

There’s a Global Contest Points Masterlist where @Majin Lu ads and updates the points y’all win in contests:

Kitsune

It’s polymath o’clock
🐾
Prizes

🐾 1st place: 7 CC points (or 2 months sparkles)
🐾 2nd place: 5 CC points
🐾 3rd place: 3 CC points

Congratulations to all and thank your for participating.
All the entries are really adorable i love this contest!!! :blobluv

@Kitsune please let me know if you prefer the points or sparkles.

For those who are not familiar with CC points yet , you can buy items with the points here :

There’s a Global Contest Points Masterlist where @Majin Lu ads and updates the points y’all win in contests:
Rainbow sparkles please! Thank you! :HeartPepe

Top Bottom