All part of Aizen's plan.

forkandspoon

The only things that never end
I think the captains coming to Karakura town is part of Aizen's plan because of the spiritual pressure increase they bring. I'm not 100% sure but didn't Urahara say that to accomplish his goal Aizen needed the place with the highest spiritual concentration?

Aizens's real plan

The captains of SS are sure that Aizen's goal is to obtain the Royal Key. This makes it quite evident that Aizen's true goal is another. And that Orihime's usefulness is far from over.
Since he's always show an interest in Ichigo, the obvious guess would be that he wants Icigo to be present when Orihie tries to reject the Hougyoku.
Thee are 2 peculiarities in Ichigo. One is that he isat the same time human, hollow and shinigami, the other is that he acquired hollow powers and shinigami powers in the same moment. Unless he and Urahara are allied, there is no reason for Aizen to know the latter.
So , Ithik that Aizen ants to use Ichigo to merge the 3 realms-and then abtain the RK?-, while Urahara wants to make Ichigo into the perfect hybrid.
Or something like that.

edit: uh, I hadn't noticed forkandspoon thread :facepalm
I just wrote this, then left for a while, then came back and sent it :LOS

I will be dissapointed if at some point in the next couple of chapters Aizen doesn't say "Just as planned" with an evil grin on his face after seeing the Captains arranged in karakura town.

Last edited:
Yeah but you know theres 3 new captains guarding SS. ;)

What 3 captains? pretty much all the captains and there vices are away from SS and the only bankai user, Ikkaku is in SS (presumably ) and he doesnt want to become captain anyway as well, so unless they start promoting VC level hinamori,hisagi and kira to captain title, there is not a single captain class shinigami in SS right now meaning all it would take is for a small army of menos grande led by one of the top 4 espada to fuck up SS

I will be dissapointed if at some point in the next couple of chapters Aizen doesn't say "Just as planned" with an evil grin on his face after seeing the Captains aranged in karakura town.

yeah, I really don't see Yamamoto having outwitted him, not after Aizen had the entirity of soul society dancing in the palm of his hand for years.

I think Aizens message was to stop the 4 captains from trying anything in HM as they'd think the situation was well in hand.

yeah what 3 Cap??? T_T im confuse now T_T

Technically there can be 3 new captains based on titles , because the vice captains of the 3 squads could've become the new captains after Aizen,gin and Tousen left however that does not change the fact that the 3 new 'captains' would still be Vice captain level

come guys, it's all about conservation

A SINGLE PIECE OF CHEEESE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!! ONE!!!!

GENIOUS! :awesome

Well, I would hope that Yamamoto wouldn't be so careless and leave the place defenseless but then again he did get fooled by Aizen twice. :lmao

Well, I would hope that Yamamoto wouldn't be so careless and leave the place defenseless but then again he did get fooled by Aizen twice. :lmao
I didn't see Nanao in that two-page spread. Soul Society's last line of defense is the Vice President of the Shinigami Women's Association.

I thought it was the people of the town that made it have a high concentration of spiritual energy:confused

She could be the lookout biding her time until she needs to call for an abort mission, or maybe even an evacuation of Soul Society.

That, or she's so badass that she will defend it herself.

Back
Top Bottom