Adult Naruto & Sasuke vs. Teen Naruto & Sasuke

Men or Youth!! ?

• Total voters

Capa13

what? No i don't, but you can go ahead and explain how a BELOW-TREE-LEVEL RASENGAN (scan here)
stuns fucking momoshitty and damages himand fucking hurts himDon't even talk back, this boruto guy is below tree level.
BZ > Madara.

Keep coping hard because of how much you hate Boruto. You guys are so cringe.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Adult have better feats, adult have better hype, adult have better control over their abilities

Debates on whether or not they lost or retained Hagoromos chakra after fighting Kaguya are also entirely moot considering we know they retain SOMETHING from them as they still have Rinnegan and SPSM

But even without that, their superior feats would merely indicate that, Hags chakra or not, they have surpassed their Teen selves WITH Hags chakra.

Which isnt a new concept.

Even steelmanning that they lost Hagoromos chakra (but still kept Hagoromos Senjutsu and Rinneganafter Part 2 that does nothing for the stance that "they got weaker as adults"

Assuming they lost said chakra merely means they grew beyond said amped level even after losing access to said amp :oldshrug

And this is not a new concept in this series NOR is it a new concept to either Naruto or Sasukes development in particular.

Examples you say? Sure.

> Sasuke is stated to have vastly surpassed his CS2 Hebi levels with merely FKS 3T despite lacking any of the CS2 or White Snake power anymore
> Naruto is head and shoulders above his KN4 state in the PA despite lacking any of its Biju chakra in base/SM
> Kakashi is noted to have greatly surpassed his WA MS levels post war while lacking even a basic Sharingan
> Gaara is noted to have surpassed his Biju levels of sand manipulation by the WA while no longer a Jin
> Killer Bee is able to match and exceed the Raikages lariat when he previously needed his own cloak to even match it

Etc

Loads of examples of this shit

Naruto and Sasuke no longer retaining Hagoromos chakra is not an argument against their scaling considering their vastly superior feats

All it means is the following

"Hypothetical" Adult Naruto and Sasuke with Hags chakra given to them again > Adult Naruto and Sasuke w/o Hag chakra > teen Naruto and Sasuke with Hag chakra

Anything else is cope

Goku

what? No i don't, but you can go ahead and explain how a BELOW-TREE-LEVEL RASENGAN (scan here)
stuns fucking momoshitty and damages himand fucking hurts himDon't even talk back, this boruto guy is below tree level.
You're using low-end scaling and even that could be justified since being caught off guard makes a huge difference. On guard Isshiki took a chakra arm barrage from Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto with no damage meanwhile an off guard Isshiki was sent flying and got a visible scratch by Base Naruto's kick.

Onyx Emperor

Ꝉօɾժ օƒ ƑɾҽղՀìҽժ ƑӀąʍҽ
You're using low-end scaling and even that could be justified since being caught off guard makes a huge difference. On guard Isshiki took a chakra arm barrage from Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto with no damage meanwhile an off guard Isshiki was sent flying and got a visible scratch by Base Naruto's kick.
stopped reading on "isshiki"
as if these 2 aren't different universes.

sabre320

Until the momoshiki movie the duo were treated with respect and were portrayed as stronger but by the end of boruto they have been nerfed to shit to the point they're just a pale imitation of their naruto selves so it's hard to give a consistent answer.

MYGod000

I don't see how a Mode Created by Kurama Mixing his own chakra with Naruto's chakra to create new power source is more powerful than Divine State of being that can only be unlocked naturally with the Help of Hagoromo.

On Topic Teen Naruto and Sasuke wins they are clearly more powerful. The Seals has enough Chakra to create a moon.

Adult Sasuke Normal CT wasn't even Island Size when he trapped Momoshiki.

dergeist

I don't see how a Mode Created by Kurama Mixing his own chakra with Naruto's chakra to create new power source is more powerful than Divine State of being that can only be unlocked naturally with the Help of Hagoromo.

On Topic Teen Naruto and Sasuke wins they are clearly more powerful. The Seals has enough Chakra to create a moon.

Adult Sasuke Normal CT wasn't even Island Size when he trapped Momoshiki.

Brutal solo:obamabury

Dattebayo20

facebook.com/100079267515643
The Last Sasuke's regular chidori destroy half a meteor

Adult Sauke uses Sunshin No Jutsu of the lightning chakra to raise his stats

Teens are clearly more powerful.

Kishi & Kodachi/Ikemoto intended for a nerf post-P2 Bros to allow Boruto Characters to be relevant a bit more quickly and believably. The anti-feats are everywhere, they're weaker. No agenda(which I get accused of from time-to-time), If I honestly believed they were the same or stronger, I would be fine with that. But they're really not.

Last edited:

Dattebayo20

Teens are clearly more powerful. Kishi & Kodachi/Ikemoto intended for a nerf post-P2 Bros to allow Boruto Characters to be a threat. The anti-feats are everywhere, they're clearly weaker. No agenda, If I honestly believed they were the same or stronger, I would be fine with that. But they're clearly not.
how?
can the teenage version of naruto win a taijutsu fight with an adult naruto?

naruto adults still have SPSM + BM (Kurama Modo, more expert) of 100% kurama + basic statistical increase when it becomes an adult body

how?
can the teenage version of naruto win a taijutsu fight with an adult naruto?
Base Momoshiki was physically struggling with Kage levels. Juubito neg diffed a blitz attempt from KCM Minato... :oldshrug
naruto adults still have SPSM + BM (Kurama Modo, more expert) of 100% kurama + basic statistical increase when it becomes an adult body
Teen Rikduou Naruto has:

50% Kurama
The 9 Bijuu Chakras = RSM - In addition to the RSM-Cloak
Hagaromo's Six Paths Power of Yang Seal/Chakra

Adult Naruto has:

100% Kurama
The 9 Bijuu Chakras = RSM - But no RSM-Cloak...
No Hags Chakra

So he got stronger in relation to going form 50 - 100% Kurama. In addition his Natural Base is probably stronger as an Adult too.

But he got weaker in relation to, no RSM Cloak & no 50% of Hagaromo's Chakra. And 50% of Hagaromo's Chakra is a greater boost than 50% of Kurama.

Then when you look at all his anti-feats as well... you can make a pretty fair assessment that Teen Rikudou Naruto >> Adult Naruto.

Adult Naruto & Sasuke got schooled by Shin. Even if they were weakened, if they were still normally as strong or stronger than their Juudara/Kaguya incarnations. They would have just neg diffed blitzed him K.O'd him, Shin is weaker than MS Sasuke, even Edo Madara could lol blitz.

Kinshiki & Base Momoshiki got schooled by Mid Kage Tiers. Which is very damaging to the viewpoint of Adult Bros >> Teen Bros and they'll have to damage control it for the rest of time.

Transformed Momoshiki was knocked on his arse by Base Kid Boruto's tiny Vanishing Rasengan.

Delta pushed Adult Naruto to Mid Diff, yet Delta is stated to be comparable to Boro, who was defeated a team of 4 Jonin levels.

Pre-Fruit Kaguya almost killed Isshiki.

:oldshrug

Last edited:

Dattebayo20

Base Momoshiki was physically struggling with Kage levels. Juubito neg diffed a blitz attempt from KCM Minato... :oldshrug

Teen Rikduou Naruto has:

50% Kurama
The 9 Bijuu Chakras = RSM - In addition to the RSM-Cloak
Hagaromo's Six Paths Power of Yang Seal/Chakra

Adult Naruto has:

100% Kurama
The 9 Bijuu Chakras = RSM - But no RSM-Cloak...
No Hags Chakra

So he got stronger in relation to going form 50 - 100% Kurama. In addition his Natural Base is probably stronger as an Adult too.

But he got weaker in relation to, no RSM Cloak & no 50% of Hagaromo's Chakra. And 50% of Hagaromo's Chakra is a greater boost than 50% of Kurama.

Then when you look at all his anti-feats as well... you can make a pretty fair assessment that Teen Rikudou Naruto >> Adult Naruto.
naruto still has 9 bijuu chakra flakes. he can use lava rasenshuriken. hagoromo before leaving, stated naruto is the meeting place of 9 bijuu, so the fragments of 9 bijuu chakra are still in naruto's body.

naruto adult : expert SPSM + (more expert in processing Kurama Modo) 100% Kurama Modo + chakra flakes of 9 bijuu + basic statistical increase when becoming an adult body and more skilled in processing the above modes, in the sense of bringing out the full potential of SPSM + 100% Kurama Modo

naruto teens : newbie SPSM + 50% Kurama Modo + chakra flakes 9 bijuu + hago yang chakra

naruto still has 9 bijuu chakra flakes. he can use lava rasenshuriken. hagoromo before leaving, stated naruto is the meeting place of 9 bijuu, so the fragments of 9 bijuu chakra are still in naruto's body.
I know, I said as much. :confusedny
naruto adult : expert SPSM + (more expert in processing Kurama Modo) 100% Kurama Modo + chakra flakes of 9 bijuu + basic statistical increase when becoming an adult body and more skilled in processing the above modes, in the sense of bringing out the full potential of SPSM + 100% Kurama Modo

naruto teens : newbie SPSM + 50% Kurama Modo + chakra flakes 9 bijuu + hago yang chakra
But he's clearly not better or stronger with RSM as an Adult, evidenced by the lack of the RSM-Cloak and all it's primary powers/features. No RSM-Cloak, No Gudoudama, No Flight, Chakra all over body again like KCM1/2, Adult Mode design is exactly the same as KCM2... and so on.

And some natural growth(Adult body) and development, in addition to gaining another 50% Kurama is not a greater boost than 50% of Ghostromo's Chakra imo.

So many people just seem to hate the idea of them getting weaker, but I think it's pretty clear Kishimoto was showing that they did.... he took Naruto back to an old level, had them job really badly on their first combat-introduction as Adults... Momoshiki & Kinshiki were struggling with Mid Kage levels.... the writing's on the wall but some people just aren't reading it because they just hate the idea of them being weaker so refuse anything that shows or suggests it.

Last edited:

Dattebayo20

Adult Naruto & Sasuke got schooled by Shin. Even if they were weakened, if they were still normally as strong or stronger than their Juudara/Kaguya incarnations. They would have just neg diffed blitzed him K.O'd him, Shin is weaker than MS Sasuke, even Edo Madara could lol blitz.

Kinshiki & Base Momoshiki got schooled by Mid Kage Tiers. Which is very damaging to the viewpoint of Adult Bros >> Teen Bros and they'll have to damage control it for the rest of time.

Transformed Momoshiki was knocked on his arse by Base Kid Boruto's tiny Vanishing Rasengan.

Delta pushed Adult Naruto to Mid Diff, yet Delta is stated to be comparable to Boro, who was defeated a team of 4 Jonin levels.

Pre-Fruit Kaguya almost killed Isshiki.

:oldshrug
ms sasuke > shin?
shin react to amenotejikara. shin is a modification. modifications usually have something bigger, shin almost avoids perfect susanoo blitz

you act like a kage in boruto doesn't improve and they do a teamwork

someone not wary of being used as a reference?

Again? someone not wary of being used as a reference? Juubidara was stabbed by a black zetsu, Juubidara was stabbed by obito which was even weakened :canttouchthis

ms sasuke > shin?
shin react to amenotejikara.
Which is simultaneously an anti-feat for Sasuke.

Read it with me, Shin reacted to Adult Sasuke's Amenotejikara. :mjpls:
shin is a modification. modifications usually have something bigger, shin almost avoids perfect susanoo blitz
Shin's probably stronger Base VS Base definitely, but he has no away around a battle-experienced MS Sasuke beating him with Susano'o, Amatarasu & Enton combinations.
you act like a kage in boruto doesn't improve and they do a teamwork
Sure they improve. The Neo-Kage's excluding Gaara were Elite-Jonin level during the War(Darui may have been Low-Kage). Now I'd say based on their feats and powers, they're Mid Kage. Imo they've done nothing so far that would tell me they should be considered High Kage Tier, and definitely not Top Tier. Gaara might be High Kage now.
someone not wary of being used as a reference?

Again? someone not wary of being used as a reference? Juubidara was stabbed by a black zetsu, Juubidara was stabbed by obito which was even weakened :canttouchthis
The only reason that worked on Juudara was because BZ was Kaguya's Will and knew how to trigger a change within Madara & the Juubi that would allow the Juubi(Kaguya) to take over Madara. BZ didn't straight up blow Madara away like Pre-Fruit Kaguya did to Isshiki.

And we already see Post-JJ Obito is capable of penetrating Juudara's durability when he's off-guard here, so that's nothing new.

Last edited:

Dattebayo20

I know, I said as much. :confusedny

But he's clearly not better or stronger with RSM as an Adult, evidenced by the lack of the RSM-Cloak and all it's primary powers/features. No RSM-Cloak, No Gudoudama, No Flight, Chakra all over body again like KCM1/2, Adult Mode design is exactly the same as KCM2... and so on.

And some natural growth(Adult body) and development, in addition to gaining another 50% Kurama is not a greater boost than 50% of Ghostromo's Chakra imo.

So many people just seem to hate the idea of them getting weaker, but I think it's pretty clear Kishimoto was showing that they did.... he took Naruto back to an old level, had them job really badly on their first combat-introduction as Adults... Momoshiki & Kinshiki were struggling with Mid Kage levels.... the writing's on the wall but some people just aren't reading it because they just hate the idea of them being weaker so refuse anything that shows or suggests it.
because they are not weakened at all. where did you know the kage in naruto at the mid kage level? it's very noticeable the kage in boruto increases a lot of speed, the power of the garaa sand, and the cooperation

an adult person with a "level of sunshin no jutsu" can even exceed a person who uses the KCM buff

and we know "sunshin no jutsu" is a way of increasing speed by using chakra. Depends on how expert the person is with sunshin no jutsu

naruto teenagers do not show high expertise in concepts like this. Naruto adults simply understand better, so naruto adults can maximize the combined SPSM + Kurama Modo 100%

because they are not weakened at all. where did you know the kage in naruto at the mid kage level? it's very noticeable the kage in boruto increases a lot of speed, the power of the garaa sand, and the cooperation
This is a really optimistic viewpoint, there's no logical evidence for them becoming drastically stronger like you claim. So where is Raikage Darui in your opinion, like KCM Minato's peer?
:confusedny
an adult person with a "level of sunshin no jutsu" can even exceed a person who uses the KCM buff
:facepalmed
and we know "sunshin no jutsu" is a way of increasing speed by using chakra. Depends on how expert the person is with sunshin no jutsu
Sure. But we've never seen a normal person reach KCM levels of speed without some special power-up or mode. Which none of them have.
naruto teenagers do not show high expertise in concepts like this. Naruto adults simply understand better, so naruto adults can maximize the combined SPSM + Kurama Modo 100%
I feel like you're just saying stuff now without anything backing it up. :giogio

Subtle

Their Adult versions will remain weaker, nothing is going to change the narrative.

Majority of Adult Naruto's strength comes from Kurama and Teen Naruto's power completely dwarfs Kurama.

Teen Naruto destroys both at the same time.

Dattebayo20

Shin's probably stronger Base VS Base definitely, but he has no away around a battle-experienced MS Sasuke beating him with Susano'o, Amatarasu & Enton combinations.

Sure they improve. The Neo-Kage's excluding Gaara were Elite-Jonin level during the War(Darui may have been Low-Kage). Now I'd say based on their feats and powers, they're Mid Kage. Imo they've done nothing so far that would tell me they should be considered High Kage Tier, and definitely not Top Tier. Gaara might be High Kage now.

The only reason that worked on Juudara was because BZ was Kaguya's Will and knew how to trigger a change within Madara & the Juubi that would allow the Juubi(Kaguya) to take over Madara. BZ didn't straight up blow Madara away like Pre-Fruit Kaguya did to Isshiki.

And we already see Post-JJ Obito is capable of penetrating Juudara's durability when he's off-guard here, so that's nothing new.

shin almost dodged the impromptu attack of perfect susanoo's slash, only hit the leg but managed to save his life. he will easily dodge sasuke's attacks. teleported to the back of sasuke's susanoo and tagged it, shin then controlled it, flying it up

taijutsu battle? shin stomps sasuke, then marks sasuke's body

your claim of kage in boruto at mid kage level is irrelevant, kage in boruto has good speed performance, better garaa sand strength. kage in naruto was blitzed by Juubito

it's a reflection of you who said ishiki was attacked from behind by kaguya, and momoshiki who didn't know that boruto's rasengan was still there

Top Bottom