• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Added scenes you want to happen.

monkeybananas

Every offscreen fight lol.

Byakuya vs like 5 different sternritters would be nice.
RG vs Amped elites would also be nice

Extended final fight.

Capa13

- More of the elites/squad zero in action.
- Ryuken and Isshin fights/flashback fights to when Isshin was a Captain (possibly even Bankai?)
- Ukitake scenes (possibly even fighting scenes).
- Jigen’s vs. Uryu expanded on.
- More scenes of Uryu.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Shinji throwing Bazz-B outta whack with Sakanade. That shit was just casually mentioned by Omaeada and that was that.

Halibel

La Tres
anything involving halibel

EDIT: Not anything. positive scenes that show why the Arrancar are still powerful.

Last edited:

Foxfoxal

Jugram vs Uryu actually fighting.

Like how on earth Uryu did not get a single full fight in an arc focused on quincies.

Byakuya destroying the fodders before Pepe comes to ruin the manga.

BreakingBack5

I need Ukitake, Uryu, Jugram, Ryuken and Isshin to do something. Can't expect too much from the RG but I'd like their Zanpakutō releases at least. Ichigo almost needs a complete rewrite, which probably won't happen.
I read a theory on Ichigo vs Yhwach that I think would be perfect honestly. The gist of it was Ichigo uses Bankai and a fight plays out with him showcasing his abilities and completely overpowering Yhwach, then when he’s seemingly defeated it pans out and the entire fight we saw was one of the futures Yhwach was looking at. *cue Ichigo activating Bankai and that’s why Yhwach destroyed it and called it fearsome* then the fight can continue like in the manga

Daio

I read a theory on Ichigo vs Yhwach that I think would be perfect honestly. The gist of it was Ichigo uses Bankai and a fight plays out with him showcasing his abilities and completely overpowering Yhwach, then when he’s seemingly defeated it pans out and the entire fight we saw was one of the futures Yhwach was looking at. *cue Ichigo activating Bankai and that’s why Yhwach destroyed it and called it fearsome* then the fight can continue like in the manga
Oof. I like that.

WhiskeyThan

Total agreement. If he keeps oneshotting the Bankai, this would be the way to handle it.

Feel less cheated and we get to see Bankai Ichigo hand Yhwach his ass

Commander Shunsui

Total agreement. If he keeps oneshotting the Bankai, this would be the way to handle it.

Feel less cheated and we get to see Bankai Ichigo hand Yhwach his ass
So if Kubo did go this route if he wanted to he could give Ichigo anything he wants in bankai. A ressurection, Quincy powers whatever lol

Adamant soul

Ryuken and Isshin vs Haschwalth
Ichigo and Uryu (and Orihime?) vs Soul King Mustache
Chad vs Sternritter

Since they snuck in that Byakuya vs Koga flashback, maybe we could see some of the Zanpaktou designs from that arc make an appearance. I mean if Muramasa's supposed to be the Kuchiki family Zanpaktou in cannon or whatever, maybe even he could appear even if it wouldn't be the same character.

I at least want to see Ashido Kano at some point, maybe he leads the Menos from the Forest (who want to get their Queen back) against the Soldats.

Definitely NOT gonna happen but maybe we get a moment where say Hanataro or that young one that was assigned to Karakura are about to be killed, then Koga turns up goes "I will NOT watch another boy die!" and then beats the Soldat to death with his bare hands. Or (IF they can explain it in a way that makes sense) have him use Dalk. I mean HE'S still alive so maybe he could just have re-summoned her the same way he did the first time. Normally that wouldn't be an option because the Bount dies when the Doll dies, but given he lived there's a chance.

We could also have Ran Tao pass out kido guns for the fodder Soul Reapers to use against the Soldats. POSSIBLY even a scene of the Mod Soul trio running assistance with their abilities but that might be asking a bit much. Maybe we get a clip of some Soul Reapers using bakkoto, really celebrate all aspects of the series here?

Once again I would like to re-iterate that I KNOW most of that isn't going to happen, but this is about what we WANT to happen, not what WILL happen. :maybe

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities

I'll always defend Ichigo's Bankai reveal as the most insane fucking shit that injected the rushed ending with a "so bad it's good" vibe but this way we could have our cake and eat it too. It would be pretty fucking dope.

MShadows

Deathbat
This is the only possible way I can accept the horseshit garbage fight we got.

Top Bottom