• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Complaint Account Reaction Blocked in Certain Sections

ssj3boruto

So I found that I can't give reactions out in certain forums, at the very least The Alley being one. Whether on desktop, mobile or regardless of browser, nothing available:

However if I go to another section, or even the same thread on my hacked administrator account, they appear:

In pursuit of implementing more confusing punishments, have I been tested on against my will?

JFF

[b]test[/b]
Administrator
So I found that I can't give reactions out in certain forums, at the very least The Alley being one. Whether on desktop, mobile or regardless of browser, nothing available:

However if I go to another section, or even the same thread on my hacked administrator account, they appear:

In pursuit of implementing more confusing punishments, have I been tested on against my will?
Hmm.. strange Indeed. You cannot give reactions ? Really ? Not making that up Shrooms ?

ssj3boruto

Hmm.. strange Indeed. You cannot give reactions ? Really ? Not making that up Shrooms ?
Yes, your very brief colleague @Underworld Broker noticed that I have a message count of 5. Could that be related to why I can't rate outside of sections like Questions & Complaints?

How I ended up with 5 posts is another mystery in itself, but I suspect someone may have deleted my thousands of 'uh' posts?

JFF

[b]test[/b]
Administrator
Yes, your very brief colleague @Underworld Broker noticed that I have a message count of 5. Could that be related to why I can't rate outside of sections like Questions & Complaints?

How I ended up with 5 posts is another mystery in itself, but I suspect someone may have deleted my thousands of 'uh' posts?
As you see yourself, they are there. Well, lets see. And yes, probably.

Tagging,

@Rinoa

Either a rep thing mistake !?

Or somebody is playing a trick on you :)

ssj3boruto

Very strange still. Maybe you hit some kind of bug when I was deleting spam. You post number is accurate ?
I honestly don't know, since it stopped being in the side profile I never bothered to check it. If it was because of post count then I guess it would be sorted already (5,000+ seems like enough).

Possible it's a user group glitch as I'm banned from one of the forums. Maybe it's just better to make a new role highlighting my inability to react, so people know I'm not just being rude.

Top Bottom