About Urahara and the Vaizard's bodies...

Kimi Sama

A sphincter says what?
Been at work all week, so had much time to think about pointless stuff like this.

Urahara seems to spend all his time a physical body, which I would pressume to be a custom gigai he made himself.

But what about when he's fighting? He still has the same clothes on, unlike every single other shinigami we've seen when fighting. Do you suppose his gigai is good enough to allow combat, unlike the normal types SS issues? Or does his shinigami body just not wear his shihakushō, perhaps since he's an exile and all.
If the latter is the case, that raises an interesting question about Issihin, who still wears his uniform when in shinigami form. Perhaps he wasn't exiled and asked/was asked to leave in a more peaceful manner.

Second question, the Vaizard. We've see Shinji go about in public and be seen by normal humans, so it would appear he too wears a gigai at least some of the time. And, like Urahara, he and the other Vaizard don't wear shihakushō of any kind, at any at time. Same options as for Urahara here.

So, what do you think? Somewhat a pointless ponderance, I know, but I'm bored :amuse

Kimi Sama said:
Been at work all week, so had much time to think about pointless stuff like this.

Urahara seems to spend all his time a physical body, which I would pressume to be a custom gigai he made himself.

But what about when he's fighting? He still has the same clothes on, unlike every single other shinigami we've seen when fighting. Do you suppose his gigai is good enough to allow combat, unlike the normal types SS issues? Or does his shinigami body just not wear his shihakushō, perhaps since he's an exile and all.
If the latter is the case, that raises an interesting question about Issihin, who still wears his uniform when in shinigami form. Perhaps he wasn't exiled and asked/was asked to leave in a more peaceful manner.

Second question, the Vaizard. We've see Shinji go about in public and be seen by normal humans, so it would appear he too wears a gigai at least some of the time. And, like Urahara, he and the other Vaizard don't wear shihakushō of any kind, at any at time. Same options as for Urahara here.

So, what do you think? Somewhat a pointless ponderance, I know, but I'm bored :amuse
A few things.

Firstly, I think you can wear whatever you want in your spirit form. You may initially look a certain way, but judging by how Orihime, Yasutora, and Uryuu were able to derobe three shinigami and dress as them in the SS arc, it would seem that the clothing isn't bound to you by some spiritual means.

Based on that, it is difficult to tell if Shinji and Kisuke are in gigais all the time. It would make sense that neither would wear shinigami robes (as the Vizard are criminal ex-shinigami that would have no desire to associate themselves with their past, and as Kisuke was certainly exiled), but since they tend to be around those who can already see spirits, it's difficult to tell if and when when they are moving freely as spirits.

As for Isshin, I am almost certain he left of his own volition, likely retirement. Or perhaps he is playing a covert role, waiting patiently for an attack on the King. He may even be in the shinigami equivalent of witness protection. :amuse

It makes you wonder... how exactly did shinji get a gigai? Kisuke looks ever more mysterious when he's continuously involved in shady deals...

Although, they may have just possessed their own deceased bodies :S

it's one of the countless points K.ubo has to explain ...

for Urahara, it's clear : he was converted to the physical world, like inoue, chad and uryuu were converted when they went to SS (remember, Urahara put a "soul converter" in top of the dengai...) so he can use his zanpakuto in his kitchen if he wants

since vaizards are former shinigamis that choose "the dark side of the force", i expect them to be banned as well ...

Normal gigais enable you to use all your spirit pressure.
The only exception being stealth gigai like what Rukia had, i.e. it masks your spiritual pressure. I think that wearing a gigai in a fight is bad because there's a risk of damaging your physical body, but you can still fight in it which is maybe what Urahara and the Vizards do.
Maybe, I'm not sure.

From a long lost thread...

Spoiler:
Well, not impossible, but I don't think it was the case.

In Isshin & Urahara dialogue, we learned that nobody knew their whereabouts...

And wait a second... I just found something... Thought something...

Nobody knew where they were, yet it's so easy for 12th Division to track people with spiritual power... and Vaizards both have shinigami and hollow reiatsu too...

Then why didn't even SS know where they were? Because of Hutch's barriers? I don't think so; Grimjaw was waiting for him outside the Warehouse when Ichigo was let to go. He must've somehow sensed that Ichigo was there, yet he was surprised by the fact that he had friends like Vaizards around there. Let's say that he wasn't good at sensing Shinigami reiatsu, but he should have recognized a hollows scent. Also, barriers seem to used to prevent intruders from coming in and... people smashed by Hiyori's sandal from being throwed out. Grimjaw, Orihime and Hiyori all hinted this.

That means they are using something to surpress their reiatsu scent...

Another thing... Isn't it weird for Vaizards to dress like humans? Ichigo was a Shinigami, he had a hollow inside him, and when he changed into Vaizard form, he had a shinigami's robe and a hollow's mask. Shouldn't it be same for the other Vaizards too?

I think they are using gigai. Soem people will think that Hirako used his hollow powers in that form, so it shouldn't have been a gigai, but let's remember, a certain someone used Zanpakuto when he was in a gigai before. Why can't Vaizards do it too?

So, what they Vaizards have according to those two things?

A thing to surpress their reiatsu, and a Gigai to allow them use their Zanpakutos (and their mask and cero and the other abilities) ...

You see where I'm going to...

A thing, for example, a GIGAI to erase reiatsu scent. Perfect for hiding.

Yes, Urahara. We know Urahara had made a gigai that it could both hide Shinigami and totally erase her powers in a short time. Rukia. We know Urahara had made a Gigai that would both hide the Shinigami, and make a decrease in power in the longs terms of time. Isshin. May be Isshin was just too powerful for Gigai to decrease his powers that easily. Why would Isshin use something like that? Well, speculation but, doesn't he seem to be hiding from someone or something?

We have many reasons to belive that Urahara is using gigai too, and most convincing of them is that he couldn't touch the Sekai Gate (is that the right name? Sekai means world, so I think it was) and we know that non spiritual forms can't go through it.

So... And Urahara would use a gigai that decreases power? I don't know about this, but if he is using a gigai, he still is able use zanpakuto...

Uh... A GIGAI to surpress their reiatsu, and to allow them use their Zanpakutos (and their mask and cero and the other abilities) ...

Isn't what he've seen from Urahara and what Vaizards need to have seem ridicilously coincidentally same?

Bleach is too... "planned from start" to contain such a coincidence.

I'm just officially+really convinced about that Urahara and Vaizards exactly have a connection. I think this is a pretty proof.

PS: I started to write this saying " a thought " ...

Back
Top Bottom