• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

About Rob lucci level.

What level for Rob lucci ?

• Total voters

Gledonux

We can get up

So how strong do you guys think he is ?

Good portrayal:
-The Cp0 apparently made black beard crew run away.
-Oda gave him CoA witch imply he will likely play a role with the Cp0 members in the new world. He's following Sabo in dressrossa.
-He was put alongside Sabo in the last 2 films.

Bad :
-He wad defeated by a guy 13 years younger than him , who barely entered the sea and became FM level in 2 years. Hard to believe he got a similar power growth. Only thing he showed is unlocking haki
- he is not revealed as the Cp0 commander or strongest member.
-He is featless.
-Films are not written by Oda.

So how do you rank him ?

Bonus :
How do you rank him in EoS ?

Last edited:

oiety

Open-Handed Word
> Katakuri :troll
This, but unironically.

Seriously I'm banking that he's somewhere around 1st Mate Level. Somewhere either slightly weaker or equal to Sabo post-Mera.

By EoS I cannot imagine there be any restructuring of the World Government that still lets people like Lucci (that is to say, fashionable psychopaths with a hard-on for the law) walk around with impunity. So prob the same.

Louis-954

twitch.tv/louisdg89_
I have him around Sanji/Jinbe level.

He's far from a weakling, but he'll never again be able to push someone like Luffy to go all-out.

Corax

If he has to stay relevant at least FM lvl. Post Wano anything less will be a food for monster trio and hard/extreme diff for Mid trio. Zoro for sure will reach FM+,Sanji very likely.

J

Jo Ndule

If he has to stay relevant at least FM lvl. Post Wano anything less will be a food for monster trio and hard/extreme diff for Mid trio. Zoro for sure will reach FM+,Sanji very likely.
Wait up

Zoro will be YC2 max
Sanji YC3 max

Post wano.

Louis-954

twitch.tv/louisdg89_
Around FM level. Lucci and his crew were undercover for years and couldn’t train properly, this is why his PL skyrocketed
With the exception of Blueno, they all got stronger while undercover according to Fukurou. Jabra had the highest Doriki in CP9 and after 5 years undercover Lucci and Kaku surpassed him.

Law

More or less as strong as RS Sanji (maybe a little stronger) but below top 4 SN (Luffy, Zoro, Law & Kid). So ~YC3.

EoS or during the war, I think he'll be above FM level. Maybe low top tier.

So how strong do you guys think he is ?

Good portrayal:
-The Cp0 apparently made black beard crew run away.
-Oda gave him CoA witch imply he will likely play a role with the Cp0 members in the new world. He's following Sabo in dressrossa.
-He was put alongside Sabo in the last 2 films.

Bad :
-He wad defeated by a guy 13 years younger than him , who barely entered the sea and became FM level in 2 years. Hard to believe he got a similar power growth. Only thing he showed is unlocking haki
- he is not revealed as the Cp0 commander or strongest member.
-He is featless.
-Films are not written by Oda.

So how do you rank him ?

Bonus :
How do you rank him in EoS ?
Currently above Zoro who is YC3 at max.

but below top 4 SN (Luffy, Zoro, Law & Kid). So ~YC3.
Good because Zoro is YC3 max and he is above that for now.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
Rob Lucci needs an X factor if they wanted to raise him to FM level. Zoan Awakening, learning Haki in addition to Tekkai, improving Rokushiki techniques, etc... none of it is as hax as Futuresight. Katakuri also has an Awakened Special Paramecia DF, and armament mixed with DF material (Block Mochi) that can make Snakeman Luffy's armament throb in pain.

I don't know what exactly else they can give Rob Lucci though as he's a melee fighter with a Zoan DF that isn't mythical or ancient or anything. His potential is limited as you can pretty much already tell all the powerups he'll probably be able to get. His ranged options just aren't as good compared to someone with Paramecia Awakening where they can spawn attacks anywhere on the battlefield from any angle.

Turrin

玄武
Rob Lucci needs an X factor if they wanted to raise him to FM level. Zoan Awakening, learning Haki in addition to Tekkai, improving Rokushiki techniques, etc... none of it is as hax as Futuresight. Katakuri also has an Awakened Special Paramecia DF, and armament mixed with DF material (Block Mochi) that can make Snakeman Luffy's armament throb in pain.

I don't know what exactly else they can give Rob Lucci though as he's a melee fighter with a Zoan DF that isn't mythical or ancient or anything. His potential is limited as you can pretty much already tell all the powerups he'll probably be able to get. His ranged options just aren't as good compared to someone with Paramecia Awakening where they can spawn attacks anywhere on the battlefield from any angle.
Literally they would only need to give Lucci FS and advance CoA to be stronger then Katakuri; which likely all the other YFM have (except King); Katakuri is the weakest High Tier

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
Literally they would only need to give Lucci FS and advance CoA to be stronger then Katakuri; which likely all the other YFM have (except King); Katakuri is the weakest High Tier

What? Where's your evidence? I haven't seen anything indicating other YFM (except maybe Ben Beckman, who's been stated to rival Shanks) have FS like Katakuri does.

And who exactly is gonna teach Lucci something Luffy is only learning just now (advanced CoA)?

Big Mom doesn't have FS, and it's likely most of the other Yonko don't have it either so I don't think it's common among top tiers or will ever be as common as you seem to think it'll become.

Turrin

玄武
What? Where's your evidence? I haven't seen anything indicating other YFM (except maybe Ben Beckman, who's been stated to rival Shanks) have FS like Katakuri does.

And who exactly is gonna teach Lucci something Luffy is only learning just now (advanced CoA)?

Big Mom doesn't have FS, and it's likely most of the other Yonko don't have it either so I don't think it's common among top tiers or will ever be as common as you seem to think it'll become.
This is the same bullshit with people claiming X/Y Z character didn’t have Black Armament Haki after the TS; until every vice admiral did. Prepare to be disappointed

Geralt-Singh

The Grandmaster
Depends who he fights during the Final War

I put him FM level now but if he fights Sabo he will probably be low top tier

charles101

Immortal
What's the point of Rob Lucci being as strong as let's say Marco? He's not CP0 boss or anything. He's just one of their agents. He's fighting against Sabo in movies, because he's the strongest CP0 agent we saw so far.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
This is the same bullshit with people claiming X/Y Z character didn’t have Black Armament Haki after the TS; until every vice admiral did. Prepare to be disappointed

Rayleigh didn't specifically hype up the few people who could see the future with their CoO for no reason. If it was common, he wouldn't have treated it as such a big deal when talking to Luffy about it. Or are you doubting the Dark King?

Top Bottom