• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

A new debate style idea

Tagging Deidara will be the hard part.

Sakura at least physically reacted to Sasori's fastest Iron Sand attacks (which have far better speed feats and portrayal than Hiruko given that Chiyo and Sakura more or less curbstomped the former but had noticeable issues with IS) by adopting a blocking posture, whereas she couldn't even see BOS Sasuke move in her direction from a considerable height and distance away - even wondering when he moved.

Deidara, in contrast, physically reacted to Hebi Sasuke's Shunshin (Hebi being >/= BOS as we know Sasuke continued to train and amaze Orochimaru with feats) and evaded Hebi Sasuke outright once - and that was on foot. He even managed to create a C1 smokescreen to cover his escape and create distance. And that's all just on foot - he's even harder to hit in the sky where he's more mobile and can fire back hard.

As Sasori starts with Hiruko, he simply won't be able to touch Deidara at all before the latter creates a clay dragon or owl and takes flight. From there Deidara easily weaves around Hiruko's projectiles and blows him to smithereens with C2.

And thus concludes the Early part of the fight.

@Grinningfox Do you want to go into scans? :hm
Counters

Hebi Sasuke wanted to capture an Akatsuki member for interrogation and so only definitely attacked Tobi the first blitz attempt

Deidara repeatedly states that Sasuke is too fast for him and he even had to be warned by tobi otherwise Hebi would’ve killed him

Deidara’s reactions shown here are good but mired in circumstance

Deidara escaping under smokescreen is good but that’s not exactly what happens . C1 is an explosion and naturally will blow Sasuke back. Deidara technically isn’t escaping by outrunning because he isn’t being pursued at the moment. So I wouldn’t take it as a good combat speed feat to use

So yes I agree Hebi feat good , the context lessens the shine. Not that I needed convincing on Deidara being faster than Sakura lol

C2 tier explosions have been tanked by snakes , and base Hebi Sasuke . Sasori is definitely surviving a blast while covered by Hiruko..

This being said I’m convinced Deidara deals with Satetsu well if he gets into the air. Barring any counters you have I’m open to moving on to the Mid portion of the fight

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Counters

Hebi Sasuke wanted to capture an Akatsuki member for interrogation and so only definitely attacked Tobi the first blitz attempt

Deidara repeatedly states that Sasuke is too fast for him and he even had to be warned by tobi otherwise Hebi would’ve killed him

Deidara’s reactions shown here are good but mired in circumstance

Deidara escaping under smokescreen is good but that’s not exactly what happens . C1 is an explosion and naturally will blow Sasuke back. Deidara technically isn’t escaping by outrunning because he isn’t being pursued at the moment. So I wouldn’t take it as a good combat speed feat to use

So yes I agree Hebi feat good , the context lessens the shine. Not that I needed convincing on Deidara being faster than Sakura lol

C2 tier explosions have been tanked by snakes , and base Hebi Sasuke . Sasori is definitely surviving a blast while covered by Hiruko..

This being said I’m convinced Deidara deals with Satetsu well if he gets into the air. Barring any counters you have I’m open to moving on to the Mid portion of the fight

1. Deidara still dodged the second time, fair and square. Lack of KI doesn't make Sasuke slower when he's still willing to attack and take Deidara hostage.

2. Agree that Deidara couldn't outrun or evade him forever. Obito warning him balances out Obito distracting him in the first place and Sasori's Satetsu happens to be slower than BOS Sasuke who is even slower than Hebi Sasuke so this means nothing.

If Deidara can physically react to or dodge Hebi, he can handle Satetsu.

3. Pretty sure it was escaping under a smokescreen. He even states he was hidden by the bomb blast.

4. The point is not being faster than Sakura but rather that Deidara can comfortably handle Sasori's attack speed on its own.

5. That was C1. C2, Deidara's biggest one, took out Hebi Sasuke's Sage Transformation-amped wing. Hiruko gets blown sky high. Hiruko got destroyed by a punch from Sakura which has less DC than Deidara's big C2. Deidara can barrage Sasori with bombs to kill him too.

6. He can deal with it even if he's on land, and he can get into the air. Sure, let's move to mid.

Last edited:

LostSelf

Forest Sage
With some tweaks this could be pretty cool. But if the debate has many points in it, it could end up being far larger than a custom one. I think we can get into something with this either as a new debate style or a debate competition where one has X amount of posts to prove a stablished point (For instance, Kakashi being Sannin level or Jiraiya beating Itachi), and the one defending the point should try to prove it down.

Instead of two guys putting up to 10 points, one stablishes a point and the other has x amount of tries to dismantle it. Might not be too different to the original idea, however.

Aegon Targaryen

There's no need for that, I'll accept it as a tie - you got this started after all. Good debate! :handshake

Anyone else want to debate me on the following topics? :hmm

1) Edo Itachi vs Killer Bee
2) Edo Nagato vs MS Obito
3) FKS Sasuke (Ay4 fight) vs WA Tsunade
4) Kisame vs Sasori
5) WA Kakashi vs Killer Bee
6) WA Guy vs Ay4
7) Ay3 vs WA Gaara

@Mawt @Code @ObitoOfTheOrangeMask @Mithos @Lyren @Sloan @Halcyonite @Kagutsutchi @FlamingRain @LostSelf @Itachi @MustardPN

Last edited:

Six Paths Scaling

There's no need for that, I'll accept it as a tie - you got this started after all. Good debate! :handshake

Anyone else want to debate me on the following topics? :hmm

1) Edo Itachi vs Killer Bee
2) Edo Nagato vs MS Obito
3) FKS Sasuke (Ay4 fight) vs WA Tsunade
4) Kisame vs Sasori
5) WA Kakashi vs Killer Bee
6) WA Guy vs Ay4
7) Ay3 vs WA Gaara

@Mawt @Code @ObitoOfTheOrangeMask @Mithos @Lyren @Sloan @Halcyonite @Kagutsutchi @FlamingRain @LostSelf @Itachi @MustardPN
pick one ill debate

Six Paths Scaling

Aegon Targaryen

Last edited:

ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

My left nut ain't hurting
@Kagutsutchi @Halcyonite @Mar55 @Sloan @Code @ObitoOfTheOrangeMask @FlamingRain @LostSelf @Lyren @Gin Ichimaru @Personthing @Mad Scientist Anyone fancy a debate? Scaling is busy at the moment.

Ay4 vs Tsunade
Kisame vs Gaara
Kakashi vs Jiraiya
Orochimaru vs FKS Sasuke
WA SM Naruto vs Killer Bee
MS Obito vs Nagato (or Pain)
Deidara vs Kisame
Kakashi vs Guy
Jiraiya vs Orochimaru
Tsunade vs Orochimaru
Itachi vs FKS Sasuke
WA Kakashi vs Killer Bee
Killer Bee vs Itachi (Edo)
Prolly tomorrow if I'll have more time on my hands , I'm going to bed now , I'll respond to this thread tomorrow assuming I won't be too busy .

Top Bottom