• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

[432] The four emperors

Jack Bauer

Hoping Love
I don't get why one of them looks like Wanze (he was a pushover for Sanji). Perhaps he had a father.

Well either way it makes sense why Shanks is part of the Yonkou. He even knows Hawk-Eyes Mihawk.

calamiga

blubb
Yeah, he realy looks like Wanze!

But - am i am dreaming or did Wanze said in his chapters something about a father? (Afair when Sanji 'kicked him to beauty')
Could somebody search for this please?

Pipboy

Now With 96% More Pip
Actually now that I look at that it might not be nothing.

'Are you secretly super strong?'
'No your just super weak'
'Not even my own father would say that to me'

The implication is that A. He and his father don't get along (which would make sense if he is a CP5 agent and his father an emperor), B. His father is way stronger than him(which also makes sense in the context). So while I wouldn't put money on it, given the similarity in style I wouldn't rule it out and that sort of relation would fit rather well into the story.

ferol

Admiral Ao Kiji
a cool theory was posted in AP forums that the 4 emperors may resemble the 4 beasts of Chinese legend
Suzaku the red phoenix(South)= Red haired Shanks
Byakko the white tiger(west)= Whitebeard
Genbu the black Tortoise(north)=?????
Seyryuu the blue dragon(east)=?????

Shanks and Whitebeard nickname are based on the colors of the hair somewhere in their body ... :oh

So if we follow the trend (if it is not a coincidence), then we should see the other two Emperor's name based on color of their hair somewhere in their body? :lmao

what about red-Leg Zeff?is he'd be possible to be one of them?because as you can see his power as a leg user is much too powerful than Sanji,and he also can enter and go out from GL so easily.And if the emperor's nickname is based on the colour of their body,Red-Leg Zeff is probably one of them..:wink

Hitotsumami

Hahahahahahah!
No, Zeff isn't one of them. He would have been hyped up way more, and Sanji would surely know.

Maybe his father, or his teacher.

Krowded

Non-Smoker
I'm starting to like the Wanze's father theory, just because it would be fun! wanze is so ridiculous, and therefore his father must be immensely strong and ridiculous.

pavister

what about red-Leg Zeff?is he'd be possible to be one of them?because as you can see his power as a leg user is much too powerful than Sanji,and he also can enter and go out from GL so easily.And if the emperor's nickname is based on the colour of their body,Red-Leg Zeff is probably one of them..:wink

red leg zeff was called red leg cause when he kickd ppl, their red blood flew onto his leg, has nothing to do with hair

also red is already clearly filled up by shanks...

Top Bottom