Naruto 3T Obito vs Base Jiraiya

Who wins?

• Jiraiya

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Obito

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

DaVizWiz

When you have a replaceable arm you're probably gonna be a little more careless with it than someone with a, you know, real arm
As much as I would agree, reality is even if bionics were at that stage now I wouldn’t be putting my arm out a car window on a busy street

And oddly we saw a Raikage sacrifice his arm in combat, and the two MCs repeatedly put their arm in danger by exchanging palm nukes like 4 different times

Symmetry

Time for the Climax! 🦋
All I want to know is how does Obito break out of the toad mouth bind without the MS or Kurama summon (which I’m assuming is restricted here)?

I’ll wait

:hehe

MHA massive fan

All I want to know is how does Obito break out of the toad mouth bind without the MS or Kurama summon (which I’m assuming is restricted here)?

I’ll wait

:hehe
Same way Jiraiya breaks out of genjutsu
Which so happens to be far quicker than anything Jiriaya can use
Would think if 3T from an uchiha child can troll oro an uchiha adult with hashirama dna using the same 3T will shit all over Jiriaya

unless or course you think Jiriaya got some genjutsu immunity or better genjutsu resistance than kurama if so explain

sabre320

Obito stat checks jirayia and overwhelms him quickly. Uchiha flame barrier followed by juubi sized bakufu ranbu ruin jirayias day jirayia needs sm to survive.

Aegon Targaryen

The ''King'' of Inventors
Even without the propelling force of kamui his katon is still juubi sized and of the highest level and will overwhelm jirayias easily without summons.

No...it isn't? :confusedny

The Katon was Juubi-sized because of the Mangekyo essentially fanning it like a Fuuton, according to Databook 4 and even the way the jutsu itself was portrayed.

Proof Obito can cast Juubi-sized Katons normally? I don't necessarily doubt you, but I don't necessarily agree either :catthinks

His Katon against Kakashi in boxland, for instance, was far smaller (I think it was a different Katon too, to be fair).

sabre320

No...it isn't? :confusedny

The Katon was Juubi-sized because of the Mangekyo essentially fanning it like a Fuuton, according to Databook 4 and even the way the jutsu itself was portrayed.

Proof Obito can cast Juubi-sized Katons normally? I don't necessarily doubt you, but I don't necessarily agree either :catthinks

His Katon against Kakashi in boxland, for instance, was far smaller (I think it was a different Katon too, to be fair).
He can control the size of his katons he even used a bakufu ranbu which was much smaller against kakashi and gai earlier. His chakra potency allows him to use the giant katons, the kamui provides revolving force but its not actual fuel for the fire like oil or fuuton.

Aegon Targaryen

The ''King'' of Inventors
He can control the size of his katons he even used a bakufu ranbu which was much smaller against kakashi and gai earlier. His chakra potency allows him to use the giant katons, the kamui provides revolving force but its not actual fuel for the fire like oil or fuuton.

Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance (Katon: Bakufuu Ranbu)
Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, B-rank, Close to mid range
User(s): Uchiha Obito

A composite Ninjutsu made up of Katon and the Sharingan. Kamui summons forth a huge whirlwind that arouses the large flames that are expelled from the user’s mouth. These are flames fueled by the convolutions of Kamui, not by wind. Whilst the user’s stomach expands, they proceed to engulf the enemy by drawing a spiral. The opponent is enveloped by the vortex, giving them no option for escape, leaving them to suffer and burn.

sabre320

Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance (Katon: Bakufuu Ranbu)
Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, B-rank, Close to mid range
User(s): Uchiha Obito

A composite Ninjutsu made up of Katon and the Sharingan. Kamui summons forth a huge whirlwind that arouses the large flames that are expelled from the user’s mouth. These are flames fueled by the convolutions of Kamui, not by wind. Whilst the user’s stomach expands, they proceed to engulf the enemy by drawing a spiral. The opponent is enveloped by the vortex, giving them no option for escape, leaving them to suffer and burn.

I never denied that kamui supplements his katon but we know he can control the size of his katons at will even bakufu ranbu even with said amp.

Sage King

Base Jiraiya made Urashiki eat his eyes using gamaguchi shibari.
Made Kisame and Itachi run using gamaguchi shibari.
Soloed Konan using only 2 moves.
What are 3t Obito's feats again?:mjpls:

Speedyamell

👁👄👁
Base Jiraiya made Urashiki eat his eyes using gamaguchi shibari.
Made Kisame and Itachi run using gamaguchi shibari.
Soloed Konan using only 2 moves.
What are 3t Obito's feats again?:mjpls:
Good question. Especially when even ms Obito’s feats still seem to be lacking vs these jiraiya feats:crazwhat

MaruUchiha

The Fourth Six Paths
I never denied that kamui supplements his katon but we know he can control the size of his katons at will even bakufu ranbu even with said amp.
Dude acknowledges Obito can make a Kamui whirlpool huge enough to spiral a giant fire blast, but thinks simply making the flame bigger is too much.... I guess Fire Style is more chakra taxing than MS
:jesuschrist

Speedyamell

👁👄👁
Dude acknowledges Obito can make a Kamui whirlpool huge enough to spiral a giant fire blast, but thinks simply making the flame bigger is too much.... I guess Fire Style is more chakra taxing than MS
:jesuschrist
I believe it's called relying on facts rather than headcanon as the people that overrate obito tend to do.
Obito's renown "juubi sized katon" is directly stated to be the result of Obito amplifying his katon with kamui, and yet you want to claim not only that he can do that without it, directly contradicting what's stated, but are also applying that to a weaker version of obito as well, contradicting yet another established plot point that indicates Rinnegan obito =/= prior versions.

Katon itself is also not winning obito the match, When jiraiya has boss summon that can leap out of the way as well as use suiton bullets powerful enough to outdo the one tail's wind bullets.

MaruUchiha

The Fourth Six Paths
Obito's renown "juubi sized katon" is directly stated to be the result of Obito amplifying his katon with kamui
Yes, but that's not the only possible way Obito can make his flame bigger..Rasenshuriken is stated to be the result of Naruto amplifying his Rasengan with Wind Style, but that doesn't mean Naruto can't perform Giant or Massive Rasengan now does it?
:srsly

Btw, never said he can perform a Juubi sized Fire Style without Kamui. Just a bigger flame, maybe Bijuu sized instead
and yet you want to claim not only that he can do that without it, directly contradicting what's stated
That's what's stated for him to perform Bakufu Ranbu.. Not a bigger flame
:giyubruh
but are also applying that to a weaker version of obito as well
Rinnegan makes them stronger thanks to the Paths and Gedo Mazo.. Not some fanfic power up Obito downplayers made up to discredit MS Obito's feats in the War Arc
Katon itself is also not winning obito the match, When jiraiya has boss summon that can leap out of the way as well as use suiton bullets powerful enough to outdo the one tail's wind bullets.
Never said it would.. Just pointing out how bad the logic is Obito downplayers like you use

Last edited:

Speedyamell

👁👄👁
Maru seems so chill here.. what happened?:pepethink
Yes, but that's not the only possible way Obito can make his flame bigger
The only part of this that is actually canon is the agreeing yes... the rest is based on headcanon & speculation. Obito really never showed an especially bigger flame outside of bakufu ranbu.
Rasenshuriken is stated to be the result of Naruto amplifying his Rasengan with Wind Style, but that doesn't mean Naruto can't perform Giant or Massive Rasengan now does it?
Rasenshuriken =/= Massive Rasengan though. And it can't be expected to have the same effect as frs which is moreso the equivalent of what I thought you were implying.
Btw, never said he can perform a Juubi sized Fire Style without Kamui. Just a bigger flame, maybe Bijuu sized instead
Okay, that is understandable. Even though it would still be pure speculation on how much bigger than normal katon his flame would be without it if at all.
Rinnegan makes them stronger thanks to the Paths and Gedo Mazo..
Those are ocular jutsu, they fall under the rinnegan's ocular powers, but obito didn't just attribute his performance to that, he referred to the rinnegan's ocular powers and its strong chakra as separate reasons.. and strong chakra is established to be an amp in the series.
Never said it would..
All right then.

Rin

𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞

I’ll wait
He summons Uchiha Kaenjin while inside it, simple as that.
:bury

Top Bottom