Who wins?

• Jiraiya

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Obito

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

God sl4yer

King of hell
One can control the 9 tailes + control mizukage for years with sharingan and use large scale wood release + has huge chakra reserves and can react to raikage while the other was getting his shit wrecked by 1 path hmm... I wonder who wins

Bonly

Flame Alchemist
-Posters, Speedy is wrong let’s laugh at him!
-Also posters, Edo Itachi can beat Edo Madara using Mokuton, Obito can summon the Juubi :dumbpepe

Must be nice in these glass houses

Mithos

The Chosen
3T Obito barely has any feats, and pretty much all of his portrayal came from the MS and Kamui (and later the Rinnegan). Outside of Sharingan: Genjutsu, what does he really have that’s noteworthy?

Aegon Targaryen

The ''King'' of Inventors
3T Obito barely has any feats, and pretty much all of his portrayal came from the MS and Kamui (and later the Rinnegan). Outside of Sharingan: Genjutsu, what does he really have that’s noteworthy?

I mean, I am sure you can just read the manga or even look up a respect thread :kanyeshrug

Love how you're pretending that Obito didn't:

1) Literally tail KCM Naruto who >> RCM2 A4 with pure physical speed and then tagged and bound him with Gunbai, with Naruto flat out admitting he could not even land a hit on Obito. Phasing was involved for part of it, but phasing doesn't make him physically run or strike faster.

2) Bind Humanoid BM Naruto temporarily with Mokuton before he could react. Phasing is not relevant at all here.

3) Create flaming barriers that could even burn and deter Gyuki.

4) Eat hits from Rasengan courtesy of Minato and KCM/BM Naruto, albeit heavily injured by the former. Also casually blocked a sword strike from Suigetsu with one arm and shrugged off a headbutt from Humanoid BM Naruto.

5) Reacted to Humanoid BM Naruto, someone as fast as Minato, multiple times at least mentally.

6) Physically kept up with and threatened Minato until the very end; in contrast, Minato only seemed mildly surprised by the speed of A4 and could already toss a kunai before the Raikage could punch his face in at full speed, displaying comparable physical speed alone.

7) Use Genjutsu well enough that S-Class Ninja like Konan cannot resist it.

Mithos

The Chosen
@Aegon Targaryen

None of those feats are from 3T Obito. We know awakening the MS gives a chakra/power boost; and gaining the Rinnegan likely does the same. On top of that, Naruto and Bee were noted to be exhausted while facing Obito and Madara, so scaling those feats to 3T Obito is not reliable.

Aegon Targaryen

The ''King'' of Inventors
@Aegon Targaryen

None of those feats are from 3T Obito

All of them are, essentially.

We know awakening the MS gives a chakra/power boost

He had the MS already awakened in each and every one of those instances.

What are you talking about? :confusedny

and gaining the Rinnegan likely does the same

He merely transplanted the Rinnegan, he did not awaken it.

On top of that, Naruto and Bee were noted to be exhausted while facing Obito and Madara

Naruto was not noted to be exhausted when facing Obito at that time. He was only noted to be exhausted early in the fight with Neo Pain, and that was true then because he literally had no chakra to make clones. During the moment I am speaking of, Naruto COULD use (and even spam) clones, as well as use a miniature Bijuudama with zero signs of exhaustion or slowing down whatsoever.

Bee was never noted to be exhausted until much later on (and after a clash with the Juubi and being hit by his Bijuudama), either.

so scaling those feats to 3T Obito is not reliable

Quite reliable, actually.

DaVizWiz

Obito should win, he still has the reflexes for someone as fast as Minato to be afraid of being grabbed when approaching, and Jiraiya is probably the least physically capable dude in the entire kage class so this is a horrendous match up for him

3T Kakashi does better though, despite “Kamui or bust” somehow being his meme - and not “I has fireball and metal rod and lose my arm every time” Obito

Last edited:

Wolfgang

I'll be going on the attack now.

He's got:

1. Uchiha reflection and Uchiha flame formation

2. Top level fire style

3 wood style cutting sprigs (one shots).

He's also got an AoE wood style jutsu that mangles the body but that's not been canonically named.

4. Shadow and light style which he uses to create black rods/receivers, nullify chakra based ninjutsu, and a Uchiha forbidden just - Izanagi.

Here he nullified Sasuke's enton arrow which I assume is a shadow and light style Madara taught him.

Jigen also showed a similar feature nullifying Naruto's rasengan.

You already know Izanagi.

5. Six paths jutsu which Madara told him to use with the black rods/receivers.

We see Madara do just that

We even see Otsutsukis like Kaguya and Isshiki do the same...

6. Hiding like a mole and stakes that can restrain biju power (need to be released from kamui)

7. His genjutsu feats everyone knows.

And his chakra/stamina reserves are legendary needing no explanation.

So these are things he can do that the Fandom likes to ignore and believe all he can do is Kamui just so they can give his opponent a "counter" to it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom