[393] Itachi's words?...

Blind Weasel

『 We'll meet again 』
Retired Staff
Gabzilla said it here and i had to show it to everybody... on my sig of course...

Spoiler: Itachi's inaudible last words

Oh you weasel.. you didn't had to go and kill a clan with your friends for that... lol...

Tried a couple of new things... like doing actual shadows and not color them apart XD...

Do you like that blood?... cause i just noticed that outside Corel Photopaint all the colors look different and more vivid for some reason... i'll have to adapt to this...

Blood looks fairly good, a little bright, but I like the touch of shine you did for the bit on his lip. Sky's too vivid to me, but the shadows on his face are alright as well. As for the text...XD

Sorry for the sky... as i told you while i'm coloring everything looks REALLY different XD...

Nice ^.^
Yeah this happens to me too, the colours always seem a bit dull outside the Photoshop =P

It looks pretty good :amuse The blood looks well done, but i think you should add some more noticeable shading...

It looks good, the usage of bright colors has a both negative and positive effect on the coloring. The coloring looks very sharp, just try adding something like shading next time :amuse

It's really funny,:lmao I think you should have highlighted some parts of his outfit, and also a little down his nose bridge?

I think it could have used some more shading and the blood could be darker, but I like it!

Thanks for the suggestions... but i think nobody did read that even I'm surprised at how bright the colors resulted for some reason after i finished XD...

I love the colors and everything :3 The blood looks good and that is one of the important parts of it, and it looks great ^_^

GREAT JOB! :thumbs

Back
Top Bottom