3 tailed Kyuubi Naruto vs Level 2 cursed seal Sasuke (part 1)

Are you kidding me?

3 tails obliterates CS2 sasuke in part 1.

If you're talking about Naruto going 3 tails in part 1, I don't think his body can handle it.

I dont understand the question.

Do you mean 3-Tailed Naruto VS CS2 Sasuke right?

If thats the case, Naruto would win, easily.

I wasn't exactly sure since we've hardly seen Sasuke fight in his cursed seal 2 form, we only saw him using chidori.

It depends.
Naruto wasn't able to withstand one tail for too long, so 3 tails may be too much for him.

Sasuke wins if Naruto can't withstand it.
and Naruto wins if he can.

Sasuke wouldn't even stand a chance, sasuke could barely go up against the 1-tails. He would be no match for the 3-tailed naruto

:oh Naruto would win there has been alot of battles between naruto and sasuke lately in this thread cant yall see that naruto would win hands down?

3 tailed naruto would Ducktape butt rape sasuke up and down the hill he has much more speed and strength advantage than CS2

Is everybody forgetting what happened in the Manga in chapter 309 page 4-5? I hope you remember what kind of power sasuke really has. This shows that Naruto is going to have to become powerful by himself and not rely on the Kyuubi.

The question doesn't make whole lot of sense and its an uneven matchup, but KN3 would beat CS2 Sasuke unless the power becomes to much.

Even in part.1 the VoTE fight, Naruto would've won if he didnt intentionally aim for his forehead protector. But yea KN3 pwns CS2 in part1..

Air said:
Even in part.1 the VoTE fight, Naruto would've won if he didnt intentionally aim for his forehead protector.
Absolute nonsense, but this has been debated in far too many other places for it to be brought here too.

Anyway, if Naruto went 3-tails in part 1, his body would probably have been unable to take it and he would've collapsed (or at least, his limbs would've gone dead) almost straight away. It couldn't hold 1-tail for more than a minute or so.

If that didn't happen, then who knows - the difference between 1-tail and 3-tail has not been made clear at all.

so does the treadmaker realise by not being spesfic of the time period, There's a small chance that naruto as a genin would fall COMPELTLY under the Kyuubi????

Air said:
Even in part.1 the VoTE fight, Naruto would've won if he didnt intentionally aim for his forehead protector. But yea KN3 pwns CS2 in part1..

woofie said:
Absolute nonsense, but this has been debated in far too many other places for it to be brought here too.

the sad thing is woofie, Air is right. the very minute chidori & Rasengan Met & made the Black & whitish ball, anybody could have died, we Barly no who attacked who first to be honest, they could have should sasuke for fun or naruto for fun. fact is now it doesn't matter at this Point, naruto lost....

woofie said:
Anyway, if Naruto went 3-tails in part 1, his body would probably have been unable to take it and he would've collapsed (or at least, his limbs would've gone dead) almost straight away. It couldn't hold 1-tail for more than a minute or so.
just how sure are U that naruto would Break away like that, how do U know that at this Point Kyuubi would just take over more then Naruto's actual "spirt" thus taking more control of the Whole body & becoming More Primal & "animal" Insictive?

like I said, Naruto & sasuke were as close to each other in combat like my nuttz on a friday, anything could have Gone wrong...

Exactly..

Plus Sasuke's trash talking saved his life, but in the end he couldnt back it up when he said "You wont even be able to touch my forehead".

if you think about it naruto would have beaten sasuke if he was not wearing his forehead protecter he would have blow his head off.

The thread starter obviously meant for Naruto to be able to use it in Part 1, dur.

anyway, 1-tail=CS2, so 3-tail should obliterate him.

3KN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CS2

Back
Top Bottom