[242] I'm going to end the "what's in Ishida's hand?" argument right now....

So what do you think it is?

• Total voters

Ippy

Now, people have been wondering what Ishida's new weapon is, and it makes me cry on the inside that all of you don't see what's clear in front of your eyes.
^Strange shape isn't it? It looks nothing like a bow. It damn sure isn't a staff, a sword, or anything else that's been brought to the table.

"So, Taichou," you may be wondering, "what is it?"

Now, from this evidence that you can't possibly deny, what could the navigation thing do?
Spoiler: It's clear as day

Ishida is going to summon a Disney Cruise line to pwn all enemies.
Argument: over.....:noworry

Dragonzair said:
PAUAUAHAHH. XD Yes. And call the pirates?
He has yet to show his ultimate technique, but if someone manages to survive the Pwn of the Disney Cruiser, they still gotta worry about the Pwnrates.

The shit hit the fan for Ice Ringer.....

The next chapter will be out somewhere around the international "talk like a pirate day" so yes it is possible for him to summon a pirate ship and go all pirate-ish.

All jokes aside my guess is that the beam shooting to the left indicates that it's the blade of the sword and his hand is about to grip the "hilt". The navigation wheel part would also act as a shield, hence the large surface area.

Actually, I think it's still a bow, since if you at what's behind Ishida, you can see the other end of whatever's in his hand. That spike that looks kinda like a sword on Chad's side has a twin behind Ishida's back. It's symmetrical, and doesn't have the shape of a sword at all.

^Modfuck....:ninja

Last edited:
Why didn't I think of this? Of course!

Ishida's just become a magic pirate. Obviously. :laugh

Ice Ringer's in for a world of hurt. XD

:laugh

I think that puts an end to the debate entirely, Taichou! Deep down inside I guess I always knew that Uryuu was related to Jack Sparrow. And Mickey Mouse. They must be distant cousins...

SK - Nice ~ I knew you would change your sig :amuse

Immoral Flame said:
Spoiler:
Actually, I think it's still a bow, since if you at what's behind Ishida, you can see the other end of whatever's in his hand. That spike that looks kinda like a sword on Chad's side has a twin behind Ishida's back. It's symmetrical, and doesn't have the shape of a sword at all.

True. All of your pictures are huge so I never bother sidescrolling and I missed the other beam on Ishida's side. If it's symmetrical I'd also have to go with bow.

RockLee said:
Moron.

Disappoint me again, and I'll have your head.

Want fries with the head?

I concur with rocklee, I was expecting something funnier T__T

Kribaby said:
:laugh

I think that puts an end to the debate entirely, Taichou! Deep down inside I guess I always knew that Uryuu was related to Jack Sparrow. And Mickey Mouse. They must be distant cousins...

If Uryuu's related to Jack Sparrow then he has one of the sexiest relatives of all time. :love

this is confusing but when i first saw it one thing came to mind: a sword that heroes players will probably be familiar with:nod

just imagine the post-fight chat

Ishida: You will always remember this as the day that you almost beat Ishida Uryu!

Wait, so there are people arguing that it's not a bow? I'd be freaking shocked if it was anything but some crazy new bow.

I smiled at the ship wheel...

Gatotsu87 said:
Wait, so there are people arguing that it's not a bow? I'd be freaking shocked if it was anything but some crazy new bow.
A bow :huh?

I thought it wos an anti-tank mortar launcher :(

Back
Top Bottom