• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

1st invasion Ichigo vs RG Renji

Who wins?

• Total voters

Colmillo

I’m going to go FB bankai ichigo. His feats against yhwach were pretty impressive, At the very least, ichigo is shikai Yamamoto tier. He has defensive blut on top of that.

TrueTrueTrue

This is a wild fight that I would fucking love to see.

I think Ichigo wins, but I think its a hard fight. I personally think the RG characters scale to Shikai Yama, but I know that is very controversial to say.

Lord Noctis

I think their overall reiatsu is comparable, but Ichigo has both a speed and range advantage, so he wins after a fairly tough fight

Lord Noctis

Ichigo reiatsu dwarfs of what Renji has... like by a lot.

That is certainly possible, im just going off of my own interpretation of what we’ve seen, but if there’s something that shows Ichigo was far stronger then I’m open to it

Helkor

I don't think Fullbring Bankai Ichigo is that far above RG Renji, but is def above him, but not so much it isn't a hard fight.
Before his Blut/Quincy stuff i agree 100%... after? i don't think RG Renji can reach that power.
That is certainly possible, im just going off of my own interpretation of what we’ve seen, but if there’s something that shows Ichigo was far stronger then I’m open to it
I think it's very clear that Ichigo has a lot of reaiatsu during the entire series, one that i can remember is him being able to sense Aizen in FKT when many others who are Captain level could not. Not to mention that Renji is a Shinigami and Ichigo is a Hybrid.
But i can agree 100% that Renji has morephysical power that for sure.

TrueTrueTrue

Before his Blut/Quincy stuff i agree 100%... after? i don't think RG Renji can reach that power.

I think it's very clear that Ichigo has a lot of reaiatsu during the entire series, one that i can remember is him being able to sense Aizen in FKT when many others who are Captain level could not. Not to mention that Renji is a Shinigami and Ichigo is a Hybrid.
Its just, Mask was multiple times more powerful than Bankai Kensei when you factor in Blut + Vollstandig + all the cheers + 10x anger power up and Renji STILL shit on that guy

Lord Noctis

Well yes, Ichigo’s overall potential is and has always been far beyond Renji’s, but the version of Ichigo being discussed here is far from achieving said potential

Helkor

Well yes, Ichigo’s overall potential is and has always been far beyond Renji’s, but the version of Ichigo being discussed here is far from achieving said potential
Still, i think at that point he is far above than Renji... maybe it's just me.
But Ichigo FB is far above what he was in FKT and even there he was able to sense Aizen.

Lord Noctis

Still, i think at that point he is far above than Renji... maybe it's just me.
But Ichigo FB is far above what he was in FKT and even there he was able to sense Aizen.

That is true, but Ichigo’s mental state in FKT limited him to a level that while impressive in its own way was still well below even that of shinigami Aizen, never mind mullet Aizen.

FB Bankai Ichigo is a beast, but is he such a beast that he could take on that version of Aizen? That’s where my doubt is

Corax

Ichigo obviously. He at least made Bach to use his weapons and Quincy spells,also he wounded his arm and broke through his blut. Yeah Renji clowned Mask hard,but Mask was like mid. ritter at best, weaker than even Royd,let alone Bach himself.

Daio

Post-RG Renji just isn’t as strong as he was initially presented to be imo. Regardless, Ichigo should deal with him.

Top Bottom